“Nice cafe with great all day breakfast menu”
Review of VOREA Polaris

VOREA Polaris
Ranked #2 of 68 Restaurants in Bundoora
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Lovely cafe which is also licensed. A huge menu which would satisfy the fussiest of eaters. The desserts always look amazing- still haven't had enough room to fit one in after the main course!

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Came with colleagues and as it was 6pm on a cold autumn night, we sat inside but there are lovely heaters outside for the brave.
I loved their small menu options. I had 12 hour slow cooked lamb, others had the calamari and linguini. All round fantastic.
Service good. Wheelchair friendly. Kid friendly. Plenty of parking. Will return

Date of visit: May 2017
3  Thank thetravellingspy
Reviewed 4 May 2017

We have dined at Polaris for both breakfast and lunch. There is always a welcoming smile and the attentive service continued throughout our visits. Their team work well together to give you a good experience. All the meals we have tried have been original in presentation, quality and a good size without any delays.

At busy times, the noise could worry some. Parking is plentiful but be aware that some areas are limited to half an hour at times

Date of visit: May 2017
2  Thank Austraveller49
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Lovely food very friendly,great service
Pancakes are beautful and there fitters zucchini are to die for very tastie !!!!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I was looking for something quick to eat because I didn't have enough time for my lunch. However I found and Good soup and risotto with a fresh squeeze orange juice. At the end I had a good time and enjoy my visit in this place and their Friendly staff.

Date of visit: March 2017