“Great Thai, Great Price, Great Service”

Narai Thai Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Bundoora
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2018

The food here is excellent. It is a cut above the typical Aussie Thai restaurant. The flavours are much more genuine Thai and the quality is excellent. On top of that, the service was very good as well.

The wine list is not extensive but it is quite good and the prices are very good.

I will definitely frequent this place when I am visiting La Trobe Uni.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

We were greeted by friendly staff. Food wait time was normal. Food was great it was our first time and we enjoyed it all. Will be back for sure to try some different things on the menu. Overall very happy.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

This restaurant from the road looks small, but once inside it is very spacious. Eight of us went there for my Daughter's 40th birthday. There was only 2 other couples present. The staff were very attentive and our orders came quickly.It is a licenced restaurant (I don't think you can BYO, need to contact them to find out).
My daughter is allergic to peanuts (she chose the restaurant) and the staff handled our needs very well. I ordered asparagus & prawns and a separate dish of fried rice and pork. The main meal was great but I found the rice a bit on the gluggy side. You need to watch what you order as it easy to run up a fair sized bill particularly with drinks. The servings are not overly large.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Served up 4 plates of takeaway order to find it very dry, bland and cold. Added soy sauce to create taste, but ended up throwing it out. Decided to ring them later for feedback but they didn't want to know. "Shouldn't have eaten it, should have brought it back, sorry can't help you, have to go, goodbye" True should have taken it back immediately, but didn't think at the time. We have been regular customers for years and would not complain for no reason as before have always enjoyed our meal. If we were trying to trick them for a refund, would have done it years ago. Sorry Narai Thai, you have lost a long long time customer.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

One of the best Thai restaurants around the area and so far my favourite Thai restaurant with good service and friendly staff.