“Lunch”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious food; I’d definitely recommend the soup of the day, lovely atmosphere, friendly staff (Florin was very helpful). Thank you! We will visit again soon.

Alberts W, Manager at Albert's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hello Andreaalexryan,

Thank you so much for this lovely review. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your last visit here at Albert's Worsley. I will make sure to pass on your lovely comments to Florin and the rest of our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Restaurant manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,570)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Afer passing Albert's many times we decided to give it a try. We were most impressed as soon as we arrived. Stylish interior great service and good food. We have been back three times in a couple of weeks.

Hi Pethalliwell,

Thank you so much for taking time and leaving us your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you have visited us so many times in the past few weeks and every time you have enjoyed both food and our 5* service. We hope to see you back soon again!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Called in after passing numerous Times and was really impressed with the very stylish interior the food we had was 1st class and excellent value for money drinks are not over inexpensive too for such a smart and stylish place I will definitely recommend alberts restaurant to friends and will most definitely return again very soon our service from the lovely Jenny was flawless thankyou for a very very nice evening Phil gill and brad

Alberts W, Manager at Albert's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi Philip A,

Thank you for taking time and leaving this lovely review. We are very happy that you have enjoyed your first visit here at Albert's Worsley. It is great to hear that the whole journey has been a delight for you and Jenny has made your visit even more enjoyable. I am sure she will be glad to hear your lovely feedback.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My mother and I visited Alberts in worsley on 1/4/18 for Sunday lunch.
My mother had the Malayan chicken and I had the roast beef Sunday dinner.
Both of our meals,as well as our starters were perfect and the service by our waiter,James was excellent. He made sure we were happy with our food and if we were ok for drinks.
We even bumped into a former waitress in there,Jacqui who served us last time we were in. You tend to remember staff who look after you properly and this is the case with Jacqui last time and James today. Thank you guys .
I would recommend Alberts to any of my friends.
Mike Holland

Hello,

Thank you so much for visiting us again and leaving this lovely feedback. While we appreciate all kind of feedback, feedback as such is what we strive for! It is great to hear that you and your mother have enjoyed your Sunday lunch and James has taken a good care of you. James is one of our most valued servers and I will make sure to pass on your positive comments to him.

Thank you and we hope to see back very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here on Easter Sunday for the first time. OMG it was gorgeous. The interior of the restaurant is very clean and stylish and the tables have enough space between them so you are not earwigging on other peoples conversations. Polly our server was lovely and very knowledgeable. I had fish and chips for mains and my boyfriend had the fish of the day. They were both delicious but I must say my fish was huuuuuuge! I have never seen such a big piece of fish, all the staff were walking past in awe haha. It was cooked beautifully and the jenga chips were first class. I ended up taking half of it home as it was just too much for me. Will definitely come back again and maybe try the Sunday lunch next time. Would recommend to all. Thank you Albert’s for a lovely Easter lunch.

Hello Doryfins,

Thank you for taking your time and leaving us this positive feedback. We are so happy to hear that you loved your first visit here last night! I am glad that every aspect of your visit was a delight starting with the interior, service and ending with that massive portion of fish and chips :) Our team were also amazed! I will make sure to pass on your lovely comments to Polly and the rest of the team.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!