“Excellent ”

Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in St Martins
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

There is a huge variety on the menu , plenty of vegetarian choices too , lovely warm and friendly staff , been a few times and will continue to visit

1  Thank Mandy R

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I have previously reviewed this restaurant, I have never had a bad meal portions are ample, quality great, standard superb and amazing choice.

We visited on Sunday and I ordered a Sunday lunch. I was very excited as the standard of the main menu exceeds expectations. However I was disappointed with what I was presented with.

The beef was very finely sliced and dry, the roast potatoes were tiny, and the Yorkshire pudding looked like a frozen aunt Bessie's one.

It's such a shame as every meal I've ever had here has been amazing, but the Sunday roast was a real let down.

1  Thank Cher-Cooper
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I have visited 3 times in the past 2 years for Sunday Lunch. Very enjoyable, food was great and they can do smaller portions for those with a smaller appetite, which is great for my friend who is a pensioner. Staff are friendly and helpful. Looking forward to my next visit.

1  Thank Sheltielady8
Reviewed 31 May 2017

A warm welcome for our midweek meal. Friendly atmosphere all staff polite and extremely helpful. Extensive menu choice of home cooked food (24 desserts). Never been disappointed yet - homemade chips are lush.

1  Thank suedwhit2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Very quiet when we visited mid week.
Menu not very inspiring. Meals came quick. Food not great and only just warm.pub lacks atmosphere.wont be visiting again.