All reviews troutbeck inn breakfast room sun room lake district pot of tea on arrival northern fells great hosts the pub fantastic breakfast single room nothing too much trouble feel very welcome full english easy access three nights family room
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for three nights over the Easter break. This is a lovely bed and breakfast, clean, welcoming and with a fantastic breakfast. Nothing was too much trouble, and the owner was informative and helpful. We will definitely return .

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Formby37
Reviewed 29 March 2018

This Bed & Breakfast is fabulous - the welcome by the host is lovely, the room I had fabulous but the breakfast - out of this world!!!
I was made to feel at home and nothing seemed too much trouble and the view from the breakfast room stunning - across the fells to mountains with snow on them (snow not guaranteed!)

Next time Im in the lakes I know where I want to stay

Room tip: mine was Ground Floor as Im disabled - good size
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank neilowen45
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I stayed in the B&B with a friend for New Years.
The landlord was very friendly and helpful.
the B&B is cosy, clean and the communal area is lovely.
Hills and walking paths are also nearby.
The breakfast was generous and filling with various options

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Really good value for money, hosts very welcoming. We had a family room which meant we had a huuuge bed. When I called to say what time we were arriving with our little one the owner offered to put a travel cot in the room which made things easier for us setting up. Breakfast was great in a lovely breakfast room with brilliant views. Hosts lovely. Felt very much at home / comfortable and will return in the future / recommend this place.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank shellbee2020
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Excellent B&B,one of the best we have stayed at, comfy beds ,great hosts and a fantastic breakfast that sets you up for the day,Very helpful in recommending places to see and visit especially in and around the area,We would definitely visit again

Date of stay: October 2017