Lowest prices for your stay
$61
$45
Travelocity$61
Orbitz.com$61
Etrip$45
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

We were forced to look for accommodation at short notice as our ferry was cancelled due to bad weather. There were 9 of us of various ages all adults. The website of San Remigio Beach Club looked okay, but we were in for a nasty surprise. Their reception is away from the accommodation and restaurant, bar, pool etc. The rooms are bare basic, no hot water and the beds are very bad, even the 1 superior room we had for the night was awful, touch the curtains and the makeshift pole fell off, staff hanging around the rear of the room, foam bed with foam pillow. The restaurant food was cold, most ofbtheblights had their wires cut to save electricity and the wires were left dangling! The pool was green, obviously not looked after. The beach was full of garbage, the huts also had their power lines cut so no light at night. We decided to have use their grill near the beach to prepare our own food to which reception told us there was a charge per head. Due to the long day, seven of us ate, but on checkout reception told us the minimum charge was for 10 people! Robbery! One of our party was asked to check out of her room at 8.30 am even though checkout was 11am....obviously she did not! They wanted to clean! The receptionist Jeciel Ortega was very rude and unhelpful... I sincerely suggest that you avoid this resort.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

I stayed with my family overnight and we had so much fun. The resort is clean and the workers there were polite. The foods are delicious at a very adfordable price. It was a very good experience, though.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

We stayed here last holy week of 2018. The kids had a great time, we really enjoyed our stay. Staffs are all very courteous and friendly. Definitely will be back. A very nice place to relax and unwind.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Que R
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

I visited this Beach resort on a corporate outing. It has a very big problem with the beach. Now those of you who just walk on the beach would not notice it. But take a swim or a walk a few meters off the shore and you will notice the black mud under your feet. It sucks your feet under and discolors the water.
It smells the color as well and must be (and I am guessing here) runoff from the hotel as there are no large factories in the area. This muddy black area extends more than 50 meters. This can't be a Beach resort.
Hope they can fix their beach.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank philipjamesrv
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

When we arrived our assigned room wasn't cleaned yet!! Food service is so slow. They even denied me food for PM snacks because they're busy. So I ordered food in advanced for dinner, they said yes. They asked me what time, I said 7. Went back to the cafe by 7:30, then they told me there's no more lettuce(ordered salad).

Date of stay: May 2018