“Family meal. ”
Review of Bella Italia

Bella Italia
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Elveden
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The 6 of us arrived at Belle Italia on time. We had pre booked a few months prior to arrival and paid a deposit.

The table was available and we were all seated. A receipt of the deposit was handed to us on arrival.

Drink orders taken promptly with meal orders to follow. The menu has a very good selection of dishes. We chose spaghetti with king prawns and mushroom risotto. Others made their own pizzas. The food was well presented and very very good.

Desserts were ordered however these took a little longer and table delivery a little staggered. The cost for these were deducted from the bill without having to raise a complaint. This we thought was a generous touch.

The bill was reasonable and we all left after a few hours happy to return again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant, good food and friendly staff.

We were sat in a nice booth which had a nice view of the plaza.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

All was going well on arrival to the restaurant, we was seated immediately, asked for drinks my friend ordered a cosmopolitan and I had a glass of wine, the cocktail came out lovely how ever my wine was okay but the glass is was served in was dirty and sticky, we then ordered starters he had the calimari and I had polpette with came out ok the bread was hard and not very nice and there was no flavour or spice tasted like tomato ketchup and some meet balls very disappointed, the calimari was fine. Then we ordered mains I had the gamberoni witch came out semi cold with no flavour so I asked the waiter David, who was very helpful and took it back to the kitchen and explained it wasn’t what the menu said so I was told I would get a fresh one. I waited about 7 mins and it came out the same just piping hot all that had been done was thrown into a microwave still no flavour or spice so pull David over again and said nothing had changed it been thrown in a microwave, he explained he couldn’t do anything more so took the meal away. He then came over and explained that the menu they ran is different to the normal Bella intalias menu as it’s a centre parks apparently the customers they get their don’t like spice so they changed there specs witch I must say I highly disagree but it could be the truth. Then he told me he had taken my meal off the bill ( may I add this is the meal I had one mouthful and didn’t taste correct so out of principle it should be) he said hope that’s okay for you we also had all the chefs looking at us and talking about us as on a few occasions we saw them pointing at us and laughing and muttering under there breath, very unhappy with this experience, if you would like a meal with no flavour this would be the Bella Italia to go to, as I’ve been to 6 others and never experienced this.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Nice pasta and pizza. Friendly staff. Can get very busy downstairs so ask to sit upstairs in a booth.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We visited last week on our first night at Centre Parcs. There were 6 of us and i had pre-booked some time ago. It was pretty quiet. The staff were good although could be more attentive.

The wine i wanted, they didn't have. The main course had run out.. not a good start ! our meals that they did have, came out in good time. Good enough quality for a chain. Modern decor and clean, nothing exciting. Prices reflected that you are in CP.

We would visit again but wouldn't be in any hurry.