Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$59
$71
Agoda.com
$47
Expedia.com$87
Hotels.com$87
ZenHotels.com$88
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2020

Food was disgusting. I ordered chicken wings. When it was received it was in such bad spoiled and uncooked condition. It was then taken away and recooked. I had diarrhea for days. I ignored it and paid for the order and ate somewhere else. Never again will I eat here. But I will still stay at this resort.

Room tip: Beautiful Hotel, BUT.......
Date of stay: February 2020
jojan zaspa, General Manager at Marlins Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2020

Hello DENNIS SYTWIK thank you for your comment. As per investigation our Chef Cook is willing to replace the said uncooked food!???,you said you ignore the food but,during dish out 3 of our waitresses witness that only bones left on your plate so????? Is your comment the answer of your Filipino girlfriend/wife has a problem with Marlin's staff about her dried Danggit deposit in the kitchen???

Best regards,
Marlin's team

Reviewed January 13, 2020

My friend and I had a wonderful stay at this resort! The property is beautiful -- the photos don't do it justice! We had a gorgeous view and the beach is the most well kept on the strip in my opinion. We sprung for the ocean-front room and it was definitely worth it :)

The location is also SO convenient as we were on the main strip of beach but also around the corner from the restaurant/bar scene. I highly recommend asking the hotel staff to arrange "island hopping," as bopping over to Virgin Island was one of my favourite days of our trip!

The staff was very accommodating -- we did not book in advance but they were able to secure rooms for us and made us feel very welcomed! Although I would recommend advanced booking if you are secure with your plans :) The breakfast was also great! The only thing I would say wasn't perfect about this resort was the wifi as it would go in and out, but hey, a super small price to pay for a beautiful resort! And it was nice to be unplugged for the most part.

Overall, I would recommend this resort and we had a wonderful time! Thank you, Marlins!

Room tip: Excellent view and very well kept! Would recommend beach front view.
Date of stay: December 2019
jojan z, Manager at Marlins Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

We really appreciate it with your a very wondrous comment.And we're grateful as well that you had a wonderful stayed with us.Thank you very much and hope to seeing you next time.

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Really recommendable! We stayed there for 6 days. The service was awesome and very lovely. The food was amazing and they made every wish come true...

Also the area where the hotel is located was perfect. It’s directly close to the center of the town and just 1 minute by walk where you can find lots of bars and restaurants.
That means it’s near by “everything”, but on the other hand not too much in the middle of Santa Fe, because otherwise it would get too noisy with all the karaoke bars around ;)

Thanks to everyone for this beautiful stay in the resort!
We were very happy and come back again for sure when we are on Bantayan Island.
Take care and see you next time ☺️
All the best and happy new year!!

Jasmin & Linus

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2019

For the fourth time a visit to Marlins’. It’s a great place to stay, beautiful beach, spacious clean rooms, really friendly staff and good food.
If you stay a week, and are lucky you might be invited for a tour around the island!
Helga and Elisabeth

1  Thank 248elsh
jojan z, Manager at Marlins Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2019

We are all really happy,and we are deeply grateful that you always choosing marlins as your destination on this island.Hopefully you will be with us next time...Thank you very much for your meritorious comment.

Reviewed September 8, 2019

The room that we stayed in was very clean and also the bathroom. White sand, relaxing place to watch the sunrise and the sunset. Breakfast is delicious, and also Excellent costumer service, thank you Raquele, Maylin,

Room tip: We stayed on the second floor facing to the middle of the hotel with balcony. So nice.
Date of stay: May 2019