“Great food!”
Review of Buen Provecho

Buen Provecho
Description: A cafe where you can get refreshing drinks; best iced coffee, smoothies, bloody Mary's, fresh squeezed grapefruit with Tito's vodka and many specialty drinks. We offer an amazing breakfast from 8am until noon along with a 'build your own sandwich' menu and fresh salads (great for take-out or dine in!
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We went a group of 4 (2 couples). Nice treatment and service from their Staff. Very service oriented the girl at the bar/coffee. Place is not big, but it have a nice comfortable ambience. And the food? Oh well, be ready for some good creative cuisine mainly sandwiches but at a high level! Breakfast burrito is amazing. Bagel with salmon and cream cheese was top. And their "salsas" and "piques" are just great. You can buy a bottle and bring home. They have all types of beers. Not cheap but not overpriced. You get what u pay for, and a little more overall. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We absolutely love Buen Provecho. It was recommended to us by someone we met at dinner in Isabel Segunda. He mentioned their delicious Vietnamese coffee which got me excited as I love a good coffee. Buen Provecho is a combination of health food store and coffee shop. They serve delicious breakfast and lunch, and they offer many healthy options to choose from. All food is made to order, fresh, and it tastes excellent. My mom ordered a veggie omelette and freshly squeezed orange juice, my husband the breakfast burrito, my son the pancakes, and I ordered the homemade everything bagel with smoked salmon and cream cheese, as well as the iced Vietnamese coffee and a pineapple and kiwi smoothie. All of us enjoyed our breakfast a lot, and we were kind of sad that we didn't know about this place until our last morning in Vieques as I would have loved to eat breakfast there every day and also be able to try items from their lunch menu. Everything they make here is made with love! And let's not forget, I had been looking for the Vieques made hot sauces and was able to buy them there and bring them home with me to enjoy at a later time. We will definitely be back the next time we visit Vieques!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Just amazing!! Next time i'll try the breakfast burrito. It look so good. Fresh orange juice was perfect. The french toasts with the mango-banana has no comparisson.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

We had amazing breakfast twice during our stay in Vieques. The breakfast burrito was delicious and the homemade watermelon based hot sauce was incredible (trust me). Vincent cooks a mean meal! Niki N waited on us and she is super nice and provided us lots of tips for our stay. They have a sandwhich counter and small gourmet food store. Go by- you won't regret it!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The (owner) Chris was nice enough to stay open long enough for us to get some provisions so that we didn't have to go out for our first night here on the island.
There is an employee named Nicki, and I will just say that she went above and beyond to help my stay on Vieques a much happier one!!!