“No a good experience!”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #47 of 141 Restaurants in Stretford
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Description: Our skilled and experienced team of chefs will prepare your chosen steak exactly as you like it, ensuring it is cooked to perfection. Pick from our range of signature steaks, served with sides and seasonings of your choice. Alongside our famous steaks, we also offer a range of classic dishes, burgers, and vegetarian and vegan dishes. There's something for everyone. Room for dessert?
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went with my family for my daughter’s birthday. Nice room and front of house staff were lovely. The starters came and they were cold!!! I ordered the Lamb for my main course which was just covered in a thick layer of slimy fat! when I cut the fat away there was more fat than meat. We ordered onion rings to go with the steak dishes and were served calamari. The side orders of mushrooms and broccoli were stone cold. Those in the party who ordered steak had approximately 7/8 chips on the plate. Such a shame because the food seemed to be of a good quality and would have been perfect if cooked properly and at the same time so everything was hot. My Son ordered a T-Bone steak and one side of the steak was burned and the other side was raw. Was really looking forward to the meal as it was the first time eating out in a year. Wouldn’t recommend trying this place.

Date of visit: May 2021
GM, General Manager at Signature Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Soniaw
Thank you choosing to dine with us. We do apologise for the fact that the food prepared did meet up to your expectations and we will look at this as a matter of urgency to rectify it.
On the plus side the front of house staff would be thrilled to know that they received some positive comments about them
Once again we are sorry about it
Kind regards

Write a reviewReviews (38)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited this place last night for my sister in laws birthday. Knew straight away that this place was not going to be upto scratch - steakhouse but no steak knifes?
I ordered the fillet steak which came with 5 chips they were basically warm ups and scratchings.
The side was a mushroom and a tomato which was also cold.
The steaks cost £30 but then u Have to order your sides with it - so works out very pricey for the lack of quality of food.
The “tender stem” broccoli was just normal broccoli boiled - no seasoning what so ever.
The onion rings - were actually calamari which we sent back - when we got the onion rings they then tasted like calamari due to being cooked in the same oil as the calamari, so still not happy.
There were six of us dining and non of us were happy with the food which is a shame because the cuts of meat were clearly expensive it was the lack of culinary skills.
The waiters were lovely and tried to accommodate and rectify any mistakes that the chef had made and were so polite.
When we were leaving the restaurant we tipped our waiter but as we were paying by card she explained that she wouldn’t get the tip so we gave her cash instead. Would NOT come back here ever again. Avoid at all costs. Wouldn’t surprise me if this place is shut down very soon.

Dear Nicoletabner,
Thank you choosing to dine with us. We do apologise for not meeting up to your expectations this time and we will look at all that you have mentioned in your review as a matter of urgency to rectify it.
Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came here as a surprise date night with my boyfriend for personal celebrations. Service was ok, food was cold and steak was very rubbery. Will not be returning.

Dear OrlaMc123

Thank you for choosing to dine with us at the Signature Steakhouse.
We do apologise for not meeting up to your expectations and equally sorry for the steak being cold. I will definitely look into it so that it does not repeat again and I am glad you brought it to my notice.
Hoping that you reconsider dining with us again, I would personally see that you will be taken care of.
Trafford Hall Hotel

Reviewed 18 May 2021

After a disappointing night I decided to stay for a meal anyway I ordered a rib eye rare to medium . I was excited as I love rib eye.

What a disappointment. Where can I start. The triple cooked chips were the equivalent of aldi ( there's one round the corner surprisingly) home cooked frozen chips. The mushroon was so small it was hiding under the tomato.
The steak which is supposed to be the star of the show although edible was cooked to the point of verging on well done. It certainly was not a rib eye I ordered . Id been served a sirloin. No fat at all running through it The peppercorn sauce was greasy and had butter floating in it. Although the lovely waitresses were lovely. Attentive they were.not. not once was I checked and as I was so hungry I could have eaten the table and as I was upset I just paid the 29 quid of my bill ( which was no way worth it. I could have cooked better at home. I

Date of visit: May 2021
GM, General Manager at Signature Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2021

Dear 418kathieb,

We thank you for your review. I do apologise for not meeting your expectations this time around as we pride ourselves of being one of the best steakhouses in town.
I will certainly look at the comments you made on the steak, sauce and sides including the presentation. I can assure you that we do not buy any products from a local super market but from reputed suppliers and all food prepared is home made.
Being attentive and checking on guests is part of the training provided and will definitely have a word will all front of house staff
Should you wish to dine with us again, rest assured you will notice the changes being made and you can get in touch with me for any future requests you have that I can accommodate.
Looking forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

Service and food was very good!! Marleen was a very good waitress and we are sure that we will come back. My friend and I really liked the service, excellent points

Date of visit: April 2021
GM, General Manager at Signature Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2021

Dear Vennes,

Thank you for the lovely review. We are glad that you enjoyed the food and service at the Signature Steakhouse. Marleen would be thrilled to read your comments about her.
Please do visit us again as we are getting ready to open the inside of the restaurant as per government advise with new menus in food and beverage along with a good choice of cocktails to compliment it.
Looking forward to seeing you again