All reviews lima park team building star hotel an industrial park taal lake perfect place f b swimming pool at home asian flavours coming back recommend this place the ground floor metro manila breakfast buffet adults and kids function hall
Reviewed 16 January 2019

We had our own car when we get there. You can easily find the place with the help of Waze. The staff were friendly, the rooms were clean, and there are several areas good for picture-taking. Good place to stay with family and enjoy a quiet and fun-filled weekend.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank MonicaMirjana
Reviewed 31 December 2018

The room they gave us was smelled musty and looked really old, esp the bathroom. Later found out that they have an old wing and a new wing. Unfortunately, there was a huge concert during our stay, so we had trouble sleeping. I booked via Agoda and did not notice that the amount of Php4,800 was only good for one person. I was charged an additional 1800.00 for extra person upon check in. We were 2 adults and 2 kids. On the other hand, my friend who was in a group of 2 adults and 5 kids only paid for the 4800 and was given a room in the new wing. Unlucky me or an unfair/inefficient receptionist? Pros: Near the Aboitiz Pitch and the Outlets, except for the lady at the front desk, the rest of the hotel staff were cheerful and helpful

Room tip: Check the price before booking, ask for rooms at the new wing
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2018

We held our planning session here at Lima Park, they have big halls for such events. The rooms were clean, and the place is peaceful overall. They service good food as well. We just had a hard time looking for our room at first since the way they numbered the rooms were very confusing.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank JeffG692
RMLEPE, Resident Manager at Lima Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2018

Greetings from Lima Park Hotel!

We are pleased to know that your recent stay was a great experience for you. We do hope to welcome you back to the Hotel. And next time, we'll make sure that you'll readily find your way to your room :-)

Edilberto P. Evangelista Jr
Resident Manager

Reviewed 27 November 2018 via mobile

I came from cold Germany and was looking for a peaceful hide away near Manila/Nuvali area ! And WOW, I found it- The Lima Park Hotel in Malvar, Batangas.
The time my friends and I arrived in the Hotel, there are lots of guests doing conference/seminars. Upon entering the hotel door, we felt a very warm welcome greeting and a smile from the heart of the staff. And the welcomeness continued upon entering the Restaurant. Where ever we go, we felt very safe and knew that somebody is looking after us.
They have a very good cook in The Asian Flavour Resto because even the breakfast buffet taste very special! I loved the bistek bangus for lunch.
Jogging early in the morning near the hotel (very few vehicle passing by an area) and afterwards swimming in the hotel is a great start of the day. They even served my kapeng barako - batangas strong coffee at the pool side. There are also lots of places to go near the hotel like Marian orchard, queen bee farm and an Outlet area.

The room is very cozy and my bed was very, very comfortable that I can have very deep sleep even in the afternoon.

At night you will not get bored because there is Unli beer, different sorts of beer and for 2 nights I listen to live music! Great singers by the way!
Thanks to the staff especially to the restaurant and bar staff who are very attentive and very friendly, to the very efficient reception staff who helped me Printing and scanning very important document and assisting me to extend my stay. To those guys opening the hotel door for us, keep up the very welcoming gestures and greetings.

I was also very connected to the world- wifi every where

You didn’t forgot the christmas ambience, the lobby is so sofisticated!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Evaci12345
Reviewed 18 November 2018

Nothing beats this serene and welcoming place located in the middle of an industrial park. The quietness at night outs one in a palpable state. On another note, the fun side takes place in their swimming area- there is a fountain-like facility that allows people to have fun and play. For people who want to go beyond the 'simple' fun, good drinks are served at the bar.

For the hotel interiors, I was impressed that there are a number of artworks mounted on each wall. The hallways are clean and sheets were crisp and fragrant. I put emphasis on its fragrant characteristic, because I am picky when it comes to the sheets and towels for personal use. Staff members are also accommodating. Rooting from Filipino hospitality, LPH fits it very well.

I joined a group tour of one big family to Taal Lake and was served with fresh buck juice and suman, a local delicacy made of sweet glutinous rice wrapped in leaves. And there are more perks! Eyeing to visit a bee farm? Check. Your Catholic experience fix? Check. We were toured around the area, specifically in Marian Orchard, and a bee farm nearby.

The tour was very informative and the guide from the hotel is very articulate. I have to say she was impressive as she speaks English well and knows what she was talking about.

The entire experience makes the stay worthwhile and something you yearn for in the coming days. The stress from the hustle and bustle of Manila gets fixed and eased whenever I am here.

And this is not my first time to visit this place. I have been here for more than three times this year. However, what impressed me most is, the hotel's willingness to expand and improve as I constantly see parts of it being renovated and beautified. Food is superb, and I have nothing to complain about. More power, Lima Park!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank aborningwanderlust
RMLEPE, Resident Manager at Lima Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2018

Greetings from Lima Park Hotel.

We are pleased to know that your latest visit did not disappoint.

Please accept our sincerest gratitude for always seeking Lima Park Hotel whenever you are in Batangas. Trust That we shall continue improving our facilities, amenities, and services. Inspiring reviews such as yours inspire us to find more ways to delight our guests.

Edilberto P. Evangelista Jr.
Resident Manager