when i first read reviews from bloggers i really wanted to check out lima park sadly there is no time, good thing we had long holiday this november and we get to book their bisita batangas promo for the weekend.
we really enjoyed our stay. we love everything at lima park.
1. staff and front desk are all smile and very attentive.
2. room is squeaky clean even under the bed.
3. the food at asian flavours are so delicious that wehad a great dinner
4. the water in the pool is clean and the chlorine is not strong
5. there are a lot of nice spots to take pictures
6. family friendly hotel
1. breakfast is just so so
2. water in the pool is cold
overall our stay is almost perfect! will definitely go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lima Park Hotel, together with Lima Park Pavilion, is the newest social hub, events center, and conference center in Batangas.Only a mere 45 minutes away from the Magallanes Interchange via SLEX and STAR Tollway, Lima Park Hotel sits on a sprawling prime property in the midst of a master-planned special economic zone-the Lima Technology Center. Guests will enjoy exceptional support like guaranteed uninterrupted water and power supply; dedicated high-speed telecommunications connectivity; and well-maintained internal road networks. Lima Park Hotel is a full-service hotel that welcomes both leisure and business travelers with 136 deluxe, superior, and suite rooms, a grand ballroom, a premiere ballroom, 10 meetings and events spaces, three restaurants and bar, a fitness center, an expansive outdoor swimming pool, and secured parking area. Whether it's a romantic weekend getaway, an intimate gathering of family and friends, a large convention, or a corporate event, this is where you should be-at Lima Park Hotel. Meetings and conventions. From the Boardroom to the Ballroom. Great stays and great events happen here. ... more less