All reviews lima park team building star hotel an industrial park perfect place f b swimming pool at home asian flavours coming back recommend this place the ground floor metro manila breakfast buffet function hall from scratch warm welcome
Reviewed 27 September 2017

This hotel is isolated and not really in a touristy area. It gets a lot of corporate business but people also come from Metro Manila and have a 'staycation'as called in Philippines on weekends.

The thing I most enjoyed was the pleasant room. It was on the ground floor.

I could see very pretty gardens from my window. Everything was well cared for.

The pool was large, including a toddlers' area.

The staff were extremely good.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank TigersAFLfan
RMLEPE, Reseident Manager at Lima Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Greetings from Lima Park Hotel!

We are most pleased to know of your excellent stay with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your room, and the view that comes with it.

One of the best things about Lima Park Hotel is that while it is located inside a special economic zone, it sits in the center of the tech park's commercial area. It's away from the industrial area, but within a quiet zone that has wide, tree-lined, traffic-free roads. Perfect for morning jogs or early evening walks. It's a business hotel on weekdays, and a great escape on weekends.

We thank you for staying with us. Do always remember that you always have a home in Lima Park Hotel.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

It was the birthday of my eldest and she planned a weekend getaway for us. Three rooms were booked for us at Lima Park Hotel. When we were settled in we realized that our AC wasnt functioning well. Technicians came to the rescue and tried to fix it but to no avail. No worries, a gracious lady, Cha, assisted us and transferred us to another room. Their rooms are very spacious, comfortable and clean. Although i think the cabinets should be left open once in a while to prevent the musky smell.
My grandkids were with me so we went to the pool right away. This guy, Lewelin, was there to look after the twins. He also handed us clean bath towels. He watched over them that whole afternoon, engaging in small talk now and then.
We had meals at their restaurant, Asian Flavors, and our group was fully sated. We all left the table satisfied with the sumptuous food.
The breakfast buffet was also enjoyable. We were ably assisted by Jess, who made sure that we had everything we requested.
During our meal we learned that water service was interrupted. Happy, being the manager on duty, was informed and it was so comforting to see how he attacked the problem in such a calm demeanor. We went swimming after breakfast anyway but it was amazing how they solved this problem ASAP. By the time we got to our rooms, water was back and running.
I also have to mention Keith who baked this delicious tiramisu. It was one of the best birthday cakes we've had and it was gone in a flash.
I love the way the staff greets you and makes you feel so at home when walking thru the halls of the hotel.
We made a side trip to the Marian Orchard and the hotel provided us with a very comfortable ride driven by Miggy who also handed us cooling hand towels and water.
Lima Park Hotel is a perfect getaway from the nitty gritty life of manila. It's a short ride and a lovely place to just chill and breath in some of that fresh air. All this with a matching drink from their bar makes it all so much better. It's a great place to bond with family.
I only wish they had a house masseuse on call.

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank Deana A
RMLEPE, Resident Manager at Lima Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Greetings from Lima Park Hotel!

It is heartwarming to know that you found Lima Park Hotel a great place to spend quality time with your family. We thank you for your kind words, especially for the staff who were all more than pleased to serve you--a very warm and gracious guest. They all send their best to you, and are already missing your warm smile. We do hope that you can come back. And when you do, we'll have the best masseuse waiting for you. That is a promise.

Wishing you all the best.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

the room was very relaxing. it was really clean and well maintained. the toilets were very sanitized. the staff was very polite and very kind as well. the food was excellent. i hope i get to visit again soon!

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank Daniel D

Greetings!

Thank you for choosing Lima Park Hotel. We are glad to know that you found your recent stay relaxing. We look forward to welcoming you back to Lima Park Hotel very soon.

Edilberto P. Evangelista Jr

Reviewed 17 August 2017

ROOM ACCOMMODATION - spacious, linens are clean, the bathroom is well sanitized, complete room amenities
FOOD- overall is good but need an improvement.
STAFF / SERVICES - 5 stars
FACILITIES / LOCATION - 4 stars (well maintained) accessible even its inside the industrial area.
AMBIANCE - quiet, greeny but more flowering plants recommended.

OVERALL = EXCELLENT

Room tip: choose a higher floor
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Roldan A
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Didn't expect that my next visit to Batangas after being away for more than a decade would be to act as a sponsor to one of my staff in Cebu. It was with eager anticipation as I have grown up in this corner and knew that as near it is in my heart, I have no idea how it progressed. I am quite impressed that Malvar, Lipa and Batangas has such an accommodation even though modest. We had a comfy stay. The weather after all these years still is a joy to feel. If there was one thing I would nit pick would be it's wifi connectivity. Unfortunately that time I had a report that was needed and I had to stay late to send it.

The over all experience is enjoyable and satisfying.

Date of stay: December 2016
1  Thank emetjr
RMLEPE, Resident Manager at Lima Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Greetings from Lima Park Hotel.

We thank you for your kind review. But more than this, we are pleased to know that we played a major role to make your recent homecoming to Batangas a truly delightful experience.

We do hope that you shall visit Batangas, and Lima Park Hotel, more often.

Looking forward to welcoming you back.