Lima Park Hotel
Priceline
US$75
US$65
  • Pool
NDN Grand Hotel(Santo Tomas)
Hotel 1925(Lipa City)
  • Breakfast included
SanTomas Suites(Santo Tomas)
  • Pool
All reviewslima parkteam buildingan industrial parkstar hotelgreat foodf bpool areataal lakeat homecoming backnice placethe ground floorfriends and familyserve breakfastmetro manilaasian flavoursseveral times
Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

Didn't expect that my next visit to Batangas after being away for more than a decade would be to act as a sponsor to one of my staff in Cebu. It was with eager anticipation as I have grown up in this corner and knew that as near it is in my heart, I have no idea how it progressed. I am quite impressed that Malvar, Lipa and Batangas has such an accommodation even though modest. We had a comfy stay. The weather after all these years still is a joy to feel. If there was one thing I would nit pick would be it's wifi connectivity. Unfortunately that time I had a report that was needed and I had to stay late to send it.

The over all experience is enjoyable and satisfying.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Emet S
RMLEPE, Resident Manager at Lima Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Greetings from Lima Park Hotel.

We thank you for your kind review. But more than this, we are pleased to know that we played a major role to make your recent homecoming to Batangas a truly delightful experience.

We do hope that you shall visit Batangas, and Lima Park Hotel, more often.

Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Edilberto P. Evangelista Jr.
Resident Manager

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, but its located in an industrial park so you need to travel 15-20 mins to eat in a nearby restaurant since the food in the hotel is little bit pricey. room is spacious. Staff are accommodating.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Candice R
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

(+)
1. Accessibility from Manila.
Going there whether you have your own car or riding a bus is quite easy. Allocate 2 hours travel time (that's enough time) when you have a set itinerary and a schedule to follow.
2. Scheduled activities
With the help of the concierge we were able to create a non-stop, fun-filled day tour which is safe on the budget yet worth every peso. We were able to enjoy the Taal Lake Cruise (our group enjoyed the ride with the hotel's media guests), explored the lava paths and bought souvenirs. One of the highlights was visiting the Marian Orchard--it is truly a haven for Mama Mary's devotees.
The hotel offers a special rate for use of pool plus meal which we availed. The afternoon was spent swimming and hanging out by the pool side
3. Service
We were treated really well by everyone from the hotel. From the concierge, boat staff, FO, F&B...great service! I especially love the signature gesture of placing the hand over the heart when the staff greets the guests.
4. Enjoyable food.
From the pares breakfast to the hotel lunch to the drinks and bar chow in the afternoon and finally the barako coffee to cap of our day. Sated appetites indeed!

(-)
This beautiful hotel is not yet maximized--needs more in house activities especially for guests who want to just stay inside.

If you want a no-nonsense, fuss free vacay, i truly recommend this place :-)

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank thedawn1975
Reviewed May 25, 2017

I celebrated my Birthday here in Lima Park Hotel last April 16., At the same day they celebrated Easter Sunday. My kids was so very enjoyed the event, lots of prices at reasonable price. Lima Park is a 4-star hotel with a very nice staff, clean room & great food! highly recommended

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank RoseAris47
Reviewed May 23, 2017

I had high expectations in this hotel since it was recommended by a friend. But I never expected that 4-star hotel has a poor service, I don't know if it's because I only got the voucher from Metrodeal which made us pay lesser compared to their regular rate. The hotel was actually nice, the view and the vicinity is very good but unfortunately because of the poor service, it made me a bit disappointed. I even had the impression that this is a very beautiful hotel, though it is. But everything still boils down with the service.

The AC was cool so we liked it, we even prefer to stay inside the room. The pool was big, but it is not that clean. We understand that pools are not really perfectly clean but there are hairs, sand, and other stuffs inside the pool. So I didn't feel comfortable to swim, even my daughter who likes to swim so much said that it is also dirty. She didn't even went on swimming the following day.

We also requested from someone to remove the plates we used since we borrowed it, but no one came to take it. Then dinner time we requested to borrow spoon and fork, but I don't really get it that no one is coming. We did even finished our dinner but no spoon and fork arrived. I just didn't want to call the reception repeatedly because of these things as it will ruin my mood if I get upset. So I let it pass. Then same evening, there is actually a bar near our room so you can hear the noise with all the singing and performance of the band, which I didn't like. I was about to call the reception to request for a different room but my husband said no need for that and just wait for it to stop. I think it stopped around 9pm or 10pm, not really sure about the time. So lower rooms is not good if you want a quiet and peaceful room.

Then, there is a complimentary breakfast for 2, since we are 2 adults and 1 kid, I have to pay for my daughter's breakfast. They informed us only right after we went inside and about to sit. I didn't want to argue that time so I just said that ok I will pay. And little I did find out that there are very few selections in the buffet. So my daughter only ate bacon and rice and paid for a buffet price. I hope you have more selection and pls. choose carefully what you are going to put in the buffet. It really matters to your guests. I know it is complimentary but atleast select carefully and don't be frugal on what kind of food you are going to serve. I can even go outside and buy a very good breakfast with the amount I paid but it was too late to know it anyway.

I did call the reception to request for a late checkout since I usually do this in all of the hotels I am checking in, even hotels abroad. But unfortunately, they didn't grant my request. I didn't argue, because it is only a request, but I was a bit disappointed because of all the hotels I went, only Lima Park declined my request. Anyway, it is the hotel's discretion so I cannot argue with that. But was really disappointed.

Lastly, upon checkout, I paid for the buffet and was asked to wait since they are checking the room first. It was like 10 mins that I waited, then was called by the reception only to say that "Mam, how many hand towels are there in your room, it should be 2" I was really upset and told her that the hand towel was only 1 in the ring beside the lavatory, and another one towel which we used for our feet, so it was on the floor. So it was like, they are asking me where is the other hand towel? It's like an indirect statement that I took the other hand towel. And by the way, the hand towel is really over used, it's not even white anymore, so why will I take it in the first place. I don't know what exactly she told the room attendant. Then right after she put down the phone she asked me, "Mam did you consume anything in the mini bar?" I was already upset but I'm still trying to be nice. Then I said, no we didn't. Deep inside I want to tell her in her face that "you even got the time to check the towels, how come you cannot check the mini bar?" But I controlled myself and left the hotel with full disappointment.

This isn't the kind of service you should be providing given you are 4 star hotel. You have to improve it to return what your guests have paid for since your rate is not that affordable. All in all, I am not recommending this hotel to any of you, though the place was really nice.

Room Tip: Do not choose lower rooms (downstairs) if you want a quiet room because the bar is in the same floor
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family