Lima Park Hotel
NDN Grand Hotel(Santo Tomas)
US$37
Priceline
US$75
US$65
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewslima parkteam buildingan industrial parkstar hotelgreat foodf bpool areataal lakeat homecoming backnice placethe ground floorfriends and familyserve breakfastmetro manilaasian flavoursseveral times
Reviewed April 9, 2017

The first word that came to mind in staying in this hotel is seclusion. The hotel is inside a technology park so do not expect many adjoining restaurants and tourist places to see. You have to get out of the Park and drive to nearby towns in Batangas to see the great historical sites and beaches. But if you are going to the hotel for an exclusive company retreat or business conference, then the hotel is just fine. It definitely is not your place if you are a roving tourist. You'll find it boring. Perhaps the saving grace is the sumptuous food served by hospitable staff. The room is average with few amenities while the other facilities are average for a two to three star hotel.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank vpsison
Reviewed April 4, 2017

Feel at home in this place, even first time in this place relaxing the swimming pool , the services was excellent, i cannot forget the tour in taal lakes with the fastest yaucht to see the emviroment of taal, like i see the awesome egrit birds, the lava super thick like a rock from the century, the food was yummy.

Room Tip: quiter place, for couple, friends, family, business etc.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rene D
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Came home from Germany to see friends and family. Not been home for 2 years. My niece booked a room for me and a friend from US. We were both delighted with the courtesy of the staff from Front Desk. We had dinner in the Laterazza and had nice pasta for me and burger for my friend. Great food and staff were nice to take photo of us during the experience.
Waking up the next day, the pool was so inviting. We felt that we are on our 2nd childhood, enjoying the sun and the fountain.
Before check out, grabbed a coffee and cake from Brew, coffee shop at the lobby. Coffee was strong and need to order water. Cake was superb.
Great experience and will definitely be back next year. Asked my niece to book atleast 1 week stay for me to experience the Taal Cruise which I missed to do.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank PrincessYupki
Reviewed February 14, 2017

Beautifully groomed grounds and swimming pool, excellent banquet/Meeting/Wedding facilities and the food is delicious. Just opened a gourmet coffee shop when I was there and it is really nice! I bring my own coffee beans when staying at the hotels in Alabang - this is not necessary at the Lima Park Coffee shop.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Fred K
Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

It was our first time to check in this hotel. First impression was already good as the staff were friendly and accommodating. It wasn't actually the first time that I had to interact with them as I had a series of email exchanges with Front Desk and all of my questions were satisfactorily addressed.

The room that was assigned to us is on the ground floor near the pool area. The ambiance is good. There were two queen beds although we would have preferred just one king size (which I don't think is an available option). The room size is impressive (29 sqm) for a standard room. The bathroom is spacious and has a bath tub.

The Good/Great

The courtesy of the staff is the most impressive during the stay. Everyone from front desk to room attendants to wait staff is very accommodating and friendly.
Room size and pool accessibility. The pool is kid friendly too as there are two dedicated 3.5 ft kid pools
Sliding glass window from the room provides a good view of the pool area
Room airconditioning/temperature
Airy, provincial feel. You won't notice that the hotel is located inside a technology park

Improvement Opportunities

Buffet variety can be improved. One pork, one fish, one chicken viand won't do the trick for heavy eaters like me.
Some room cabinets need repair
For the price point, it may not be too much to expect comforters to be part of the beddings

Overall, I would still recommend this hotel. The good things outweigh the opportunities and the customer service provided by their staff is at par with the 5-star hotels in the metro.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family