US$66
US$57
US$69
US$50
  • Breakfast included
The Farm at San Benito(Lipa City)
US$190
US$129
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

Free cancellation until 07/23
Book now, pay at stay
US$77
US$64
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$75
US$73
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslima parkteam buildingan industrial parkstar hotelgreat foodf bat hometaal lakeswimming poolcoming backthe ground floorfriends and familyserve breakfastmetro manilaasian flavourscakesnice staff
Reviewed 28 November 2015

We stayed at Lima Park Hotel earlier this month. I love the hotel's awesome location, top-notch hotel amenities & facilities, sincere and quality customer service and delicious food offerings at their in-house restaurants! Must-try are their brick oven-baked pizza!

I highly recommend Lima Park Hotel! It is certainly one of the best hotels to stay in Batangas! 2 thumbs up!

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends
5  Thank Mervz M
Reviewed 24 November 2015

Went here before, when we had our team building. They had clean convention hall and does not have that boring ambiance. I tried pizza in their restaurant, it was good. Outside of their restaurant had flies though. Rooms were clean and spacious. Our stay was great. Thank you Lima Park Hotel.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ambit1993
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel, big room and bathroom, comfortable bed, pillow and all you need for a comfortable stay. The pool was clean and towel provided, gym was small but fine for a simple workout. The cafe menu limited but food was good. Location inside industrial park will be a problem if you don't have your own transport. Also, avoid rush hour as traffic build up around the entrance of the industrial park due to bus load of workers going in or out of the industrial park.

Stayed: October 2015
2  Thank Thomas C
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Amenities are very nice and room design and furnitures are very modern. Receptionist was quick yo respond to requests, and staff are very accommodating. Location is far from Lipa City proper, but they provide free shuttle service for guests.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank CandyDy
Rose L, Director, Marketing & Corporate Communications at Lima Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Greetings from Lima Park Hotel!

It is inspiring to know that our facilities, amenities, and service meet your needs and expectations.

While we started out as a corporate hotel, we are slowly moving into he leisure space as well. Weekends at Lima Park Hotel are great for touring around Balete, Lipa, Tanauan, and Sto. Tomas.

Maybe on your next business trip, you might want to consider a little Rest and Recreation after business to recharge and refresh. Or your next visit might be one with your family or friends. Whatever it is, please do not hesitate to let us know how we can be of help.

It's our pleasure to serve.

Cheers,

Rosalind M. Landicho
Director
Marketing & Corporate Communications

Reviewed 14 October 2015

I planned my Christian wedding with Noel and Tracy of Lima Park Hotel. They were both very accommodating and they helped me with all the arrangements that I needed for my wedding. I availed of the wedding package for 100 guests and was very satisfied with the outcome. My husband and I together with my family and friends felt the solemnity of the wedding rites at Fidelis Ballroom and enjoyed the International Menu we had for the wedding feast at the Garden House. My friends and family said that they had a blast! The food tasted great and the wedding party was awesome! Mark Adrian did a good job collaborating with my wedding planner which resulted to a wedding worth remembering not only for me and my husband but to my family and guests as well. My dream of a simple but elegant wedding came true and Lima Park Hotel and the entire staff made it possible. Thank you and I will definitely recommend Lima Park Hotel to my friends and relatives. Job well done!!!

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank Pia Fideles M
Rose L, Director, Marketing & Corporate Communications at Lima Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Congratulations on your wedding!

We at LÍMA PARK HOTEL are more than glad to have been a part of this very important milestone in your life.

On behalf of the management and staff, please accept our profound gratitude for choosing Lima Park Hotel, and for your kind words about your delightful experience with us.

We look forward to making more beautiful memories for you and your family.

Cheers,