Lima Park Hotel
NDN Grand Hotel(Santo Tomas)
US$37
Agoda.com
US$83
US$66
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewslima parkteam buildingan industrial parkstar hotelgreat foodf bpool areataal lakeat homecoming backnice placethe ground floorfriends and familyserve breakfastmetro manilaasian flavoursseveral times
Reviewed 27 August 2015

This is a very nice hotel located inside Lima Technology Park. It's about 15-20 minutes away from SM City Lipa. You need a shuttle service from the gate of Lima Tech (7-11 convenience store) and the hotel provides this service for free.

The rooms are really good. I stayed at the superior room and this is the smallest room already. Sheets, towels and the entire room is kept clean all the time. There is a tub and bathroom amenities are also complete. There's also a fridge. There's also a fitness center and a very nice pool.

Hotel staff are all very friendly and accommodating. They are very quick to respond to requests and they really try their best to give the guests what they want.

There was a party one time at the function hall near my room. It was a bit loud and I'm afraid the windows and walls weren't thick enough that's why it was very loud even inside my room. Turns out the glass doors of the hall were open and I had to call the reception to do something about it. The noise continued until about midnight when the party ended. Hopefully they do something about this as events are often held in Lima Park.

Lastly, they charge a fee for guests requesting van transfers to the Grand Terminal at SM Lipa. It's Php 1,000 one-way (about USD23). Maybe taking a jeepney or multicab to SM is easy but for guests like me with a big luggage, it's very inconvenient.

Room Tip: Try to get rooms overlooking the pool as this is away from the function room where it gets a bit noisy.
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Peppermeent
Rose L, Director, Marketing & Corporate Communications at Lima Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Greetings from LÍMA PARK HOTEL!

It is heartwarming to know that you found our service and facilities according to your liking. We always strive to give our guests the best possible experience each and every time. We also welcome feedback that will help us to further better our best.

Thank you for your commendation. Do come back to Lima Park Hotel, your home in Batangas.

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

We have been to many places. Lima park hotel is nicely tucked in an industrial zone (Lima technology center, Batangas) just about 1-1/2 hours away from Makati.

The staff are very courteous.
The place is nice and well maintained.
The room is spacious and amenities amply supplied.
We have got a nice view overlooking the pool grounds.

First of all, my family is tolerant. We don't complain much. But here are several things that we find glaring....

Despite all these, our hotel room fails in the essentials - mattress, pillows and air conditioner.

1. Our mattress/beds were defective. The springs inside the mattress were broken and it was like sleeping on rock all night long. All of us didn't have the proper sleep we were expecting. I complained about the pillows as well. The were too thin. I raised this issue with the front office and requested if they can send extra pillows. Instead, front office staff called me and said they charge Php 100/pillow. We ended up tucking our clothes under our pillows.

The hitachi split type air on was also rattling all night long.

These above 2 points should have been taken cared by default if you want to run a first-class hotel.

2. Their restaurant, Asian Flavors, was so-so.
The food were salty and quite over-priced for their value, quality and portion. I guess the hotel wanted to establish its restaurant as premium or semi-high end. Sadly, it did not achieve its goals

The waiters were courteous, though.

Am not sure if we want to go back. Upon our return to Manila, all we wanted is a good night's sleep which we never got at LimaPark Hotel.

More improvements needed.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Brianmikelim

Greetings from Lima Park Hotel.

We are pleased to know that you found the staff courteous, our service and amenities acceptable. Trust that steps have been taken to address your feedback for improvement. Thank you for helping us so we can improve our facilities.

Wishing you all the best.

Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

It is one of the luxury hotel in Batangas.
We stayed here for our seminar hosted by DOT.
They have a spacious function room but no comfort room inside. You have to go out to use the rest room.
We stayed at the room far from the lobby but near the function room which is great.
They have complete amenities. The bathroom is very nice. They have bathtub which I've stay all the time. The bed is very comfortable and soft.
I had a hard time sleeping due to a strange sound I heard at the middle of the night. I dont know if it is a snore from the other room or a man's sound of grief. So scary! My collegue also heard the sound which became louder. It seems that its just outside our window. The next day I asked the other room if they heard that. And they said yes. So strange huh. When we checked out, we told the front desk about the strange sound and she was also scared.
Overall, aside from what we have experienced, our stay was great. The food prepared all the time was also delicious!

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mydzch21

Greetings from Lima Park Hotel!

Thank you for your review. We do hope that you shall find reasons to come back and experience the leisure side of the hotel. We've recently unveiled tour packages for groups, including a must-try sunrise Taal Lake cruise.

When in Batangas, do make Lima Park Hotel your home away from home.

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

The moment my family got in the hotel we were welcomed by flies all around the hotel.Someone,told us that the hotel has nearby farms and poultries.The reception area does not have air conditioning available though it is glass covered.the elevator fits only 2-3 people.The saving grace of this hotel is their staff,they are courteous and helpful.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank Rosalin S
Reviewed 31 July 2015

I like the ambiance, it's a suitable place for meetings & seminars. I have noticed that the facilities are properly maintained, The rooms are spacious and clean. The comfort room is very clean too.They also have a pool and a very beautiful garden. I like the view from the top. And for the food, wow! I love those different kinds of refreshment they served,, I want to come back here... Yes, not only for business but for party or a grand vacation with family.

Room Tip: you may choose the rooms located on the the right wing
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank msgreen2015
Rose L, Director for Marketing & Corporate Communications at Lima Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2015

Greetings from Lima Park Hotel.

We are truly pleased that you recent visit to the Hotel left you with nothing but a very pleasant experience.

Yes, please do come back soon for a grand vacation with your loved ones. We have a special Bisita Batangas Weekend Special offer ideal for families or groups of 4. The package comes with an overnight stay in a Superior room with complimentary breakfast, and lunch or dinner, plus you get to enjoy the tranquil beauty of Malvar that is cradled by Mounts Makiling and Malarayat.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Lima Park Hotel.

Director