“Pangea”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location right on the beach. Watch the boats come and go. The food is great and we had dinner here on a Saturday night and watched the Flamenco dancer and guitarist. They were both amazing! I was entranced listening and watching! Great evening!

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Best mango margaritas I've ever had. Food is flavorful and traditional. Service is always good. Great spot right on the ocean front. We have been here multiple times over the last two years and everything is consistent with foods and beverages. The gals that wait tables there are sweethearts too

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped at Pangea for dinner, Feb. 28. Half of the tables were empty. A waiter was standing against the wall idle, and ignored us when we walked up. We got his attention and showed him that we were going to take a table. After 10 minutes, he took our drink orders and brought menus. He ignored us till we got his attention again, then he took our food orders, but still no drinks. I ordered the portoburger, no cheese. After another 30 minutes, my husband's fish arrived. He ate it before it got cold, and we eventually got the waiters attention again to ask about my meal. He disappeared a while, then finally my burger, dripping with cheese. I took it to the counter and told them to take it off the check. The waiter's excuse for all of it was that the kitchen was to small to cook my French fries until the cook finished everything else. And again, only half the tables were taken when we came in.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

We came across this little gem in town. There service was great and Antonio the bartender makes a great margarita...fresh, no mix. I had the cerviche and it was the best I ever had. They have a lot of vegetarian options, the owners wife is vegetarian. We met Miguel, the owner, very nice guy and easy to talk to. We wanted to sit at the bar and he got up so we could have the seats. The view from the restaurant is gorgeous. The name is very unique...millions of years ago when all the continents were one, it was called Pangea. As Miguel explained to me when I asked him how he came up with the name, it means not having borders, all as one. That's pretty cool. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

We stopped for a quick snack and had the nachos which were average but the bartender was super helpful because we wanted to try tequilas before we bought some at the local grocery store to take home! The service was good and the view was great.