“An incredible welcome in Fiji”
Review of Eco Cafe

Eco Cafe
Price range: US$7 - US$36
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Small byo bamboo cafe' by the road and by the beach that offers real coffee, fresh drinks, woodfired pizza and fresh local food.
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We discovered this restaurant last year in July and we fell in love with the food ( awesome pizza and Fijian specialties!) and with Fabrizia and her big family. My girls played with the kids there, they rode horses and played on the beach. It was so romantic for us enjoying the food in a natural and peaceful place like that. I wish I could return there one day! We highly recommend to stop there and enjoy the food and the people!

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Belong to my cousin so we've got to help one anther to make the best indigenous business grow to the stranded of competition we have in Fiji

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Delicious wood fire pizza with an amazing view! A great place to stop along Queen's Highway. My daughter loves the Iced Chocolate and my son loves the margarita pizza.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

This is the place to stop when youʻre driving Nadi-Suva or vice versa. Right on the beach, authentic Italian food and wood fired pizza and great service and ambiance with bamboo built area overlooking the sea. Who could ask for more to stretch the legs?

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

You must stop here to eat if you are on the Coral Coast! The pizzas are so fresh and delicious! Absolutely loved the Mac Lovers pizza!