Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
EL OTERO
Davao del Norte Province, Philippines

VERY SATISFYING!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Nov 13, 2022
The foods are great as well as the service, its very professional and entertaining. The beach is well-maintained, clean and even. My family did really enjoyed our stay and what we like the most is that the restrooms were so clean. Good job!
Date of stay: December 2021
    • Booking.com
    0.0 km from Paradise Island Park & Beach Resort
    Beachfront
    View more hotels in Island Garden City of Samal
    All reviews mini zoo beach resort davao city day trip band playing table tennis white sand beach halo halo low tide the beach is nice place is clean fish a bit pricey family and friends paradise playground water
    Selected filters
    Reviewed November 12, 2022

The bedrooms are immaculate. When I noticed there was no dirt on the sliding window, I was astounded. The cleaning services are quite beneficial. I'll give the food a 4 out of 5 because it's excellent. When you run into personnel, they will welcome and greet you.

Date of stay: December 2021
    • Trip type: Traveled with friends
    Reviewed November 12, 2022

The staff are nice and very helpful. The beach is nice and clean and perfect for toddlers. Its safe since they have lifeguards. I like their room. The aircon works well which is a big deal since it gets too hot during the day. It is reasonably priced, spacious and clean. The toiler is clean too. There’s also playgrounds for toddlers. We stayed there for 4 nights and we had a relaxing stay. The food is a bit pricey but taste good. Love their halo halo and sinigang. There’s also live bands during lunch and dinner. Its a very short boat ride from davao city to the resort and the boat fee is around 25 pesos.

Date of stay: October 2022
    Trip type: Traveled with family
    1  Thank rossell378
    Reviewed November 10, 2022

Anyone looking for a relaxing place to stay will find it at this resort, which I highly recommend. The staff here is very friendly and accommodating. Me and my family stayed here for one night, and all I can say is that it was great because the rooms are comfortable, clean, and modern, and also that their food is excellent.

Date of stay: January 2022
    Reviewed November 5, 2022

As a one of the satisfied customers at this resort, I would highly recommend it if you're looking for a worthy and Instagrammable place, plus the ambiance and especially the foods are very delicious. They will provide satisfying services and friendly staff. God bless.

Room tip: As of now, you can’t bring your own food. You will order directly to the resort
    Date of stay: March 2022
    3  Thank Itsmeetrixie
    Reviewed September 22, 2022 via mobile

I was so surprised to see the “new” paradise island. I’m saying new as I haven’t been there for a very long time. The staff were superb. They were respectful, attentive to our every needs and whatever I ask they were able to provide. Oh my gosh! The food were to die for! The rooms were great especially as the air-conditionings were functioning brilliantly. Perfect for a very hot summer season. There’s a band playing as well!!! That’s a brilliant touch for me. And thank you for singing and greeting my grandson and my mom happy birthday. That experience was incredible. I wasn’t able to go round and check out what the resort have coz we didn’t have enough time but I will be back for sure.

Room tip: Try all their different dishes as they’re all amazing. Kudos to the chefs. There’s really nothing that I didn’t like. Staff were brilliant.
    Date of stay: August 2022