“Two times the enjoyment”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ben Eoin Provincial Park
Reviewed 23 January 2015

I went for their midnight snowshoe walk and it was really nice, It was about 2 kilometers and that was about all my girlfriend could do at that point. I was fine with doing more, but we went down the side of the area. it was really nice and the tour guides were very nice stopping to point out where you would find some of the local area's and also some of the area's you would see as well while traveling around Sydney and the area's.

That fall I went to the park and went up the trail, It was closed, I know I shouldn't go there when it's closed, but I wanted to go and my girlfriend again was not up for the task. I however was very much interested in getting to the top. Upon reaching the top of the hiking trail that is located in the park, I enjoyed it, there was almost like a triangle at the top of the mountain which you can look out and about. It was really nice, but my girlfriend struggled to get up some of the stepper parts, and I did as well as I've almost fallen back down a few times.

All in all it was really nice and a great place if you like the outdoors.