“Not bad, but not the best around”
Review of Monster's Bar

Monster's Bar
Ranked #1 of 5 Nightlife in Khuk Khak
More attraction details
Owner description: We're Nice and Friendly...
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I called in here o our way to the Phu View Restuarant. We were the only ones there and two fo three staff were fast asleep on the couches. Beer was cold though. I recall visiting this bar 3 years ago and loving it. This time it didn’t really have that atmosphere....maybe just wrong timing. After a beer we went over the road to the Monkey Bar which has no shortage of atmosphere.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"guys"
"baht"

Reviewed 25 May 2018

The live music was always good and the staff very friendly...great cocktails and a good atmosphere.!

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We were pretty much forced into this bar as we were passing it and the heavens opened. We needed to plot up for a while so ordered a beer here. It was overpriced, so warm that we needed two glasses of ice each to drink it and the music was terrible.

They seem to have live bands on and have a pool table one star for trying hard and the other for lending us an umbrella to escape the monsoon and their music!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We have just visited this bar after spending the evening at the Monkey Bar across the road and had an enjoyable half hour with the owner and assorted clientele. My partner and I each had 2 vodka and cokes and when.
Ready to leave were presented with a bill in excess of 1000 baht. When we queried the bill we were were informed that we had purchased 6 vodkas when we had clearly not.
Both my partner and I are in our 60s and continued to argue our case until said owner threatened my partner never to return to THailand and me with with physical harm. Whether anyone chooses to believe this please be aware.