Nirvana Hostel - Tents
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Palolem Inn(Palolem)
  • Restaurant
Art Resort Goa(Palolem)
  • Beachfront
Dropadi Inn(Palolem)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First the waiter did not care that we arrived. After we have ordered, it took 15 minutes to bring us the drinks (the place was not busy at all) but they forgot the water. The cold steam rice and the OK pancake arrived an hour later.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

Wow What food and what sight!

This place is a must visit, you can see the sunset and have great grilled food, the service is also very good,

The food here is very well cooked with the Goan masala, there is a DVD counter which has great DVDs as well!

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed January 30, 2013

When I reached the hotel, I found Nirvana hotel is closed and transfered my AC booking to Camp sanfrancisco as a Non AC Room. I just felt chetaed. Being in the pick season, I accepted and did not try to find out other hotel. After all, it is not wise to spend time and energy on AC in December. But obviously, I was very dissatisfied.

The staff of Camp sanfransisco was very coperative. This hotel is located just on the beach, which offers a great view of beautiful Palolem beach. This is a very good option of relaxing and sea bath. Beach is beautiful, calm and you can enjoy the view from the restaurant. They offer free Wi Fi at the restaurant. They arrange Bar B Q at night, which was tasty and enjoyable.

Rooms were just OK in terms of all amenities. But I think if you want to stay in Palolem, you should spend more time on beach, rather than on the room.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple