Lowest prices for your stay
$37
Free cancellation until 07/15/22
Hotels.com$37
Travelocity$37
Orbitz.com$37
All reviews the cliff huge pool villa privacy hint
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2019

Wonderful view, friendly staff, pricey entrance as well as food fee..It would be more inviting if it's more cleaner, surroundings need to be maintained well, by sweeping dry leaves etc. It was a relaxing, peaceful & nice visit though!

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed April 20, 2019

In need of MAJOR refurbishment. Poor air conditioning in the rooms, pool was dirty and the resort generally un kept. Staff were friendly and the food was OK but the resorts location is miles away from anything not even a shop nearby to buy a chocolate bar! I pre-paid for 10 nights but we left after 4 nights as we couldn't stand it there anymore. Would NOT recommend!

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed April 15, 2019

Antulang used to be one of the most luxurious places to be in Negros Oriental but these days, you'll be disappointed to see its poor state. The gardens and unkept; portions of some buildings are visibly damaged; the reception area leaks of urine smell. It needs a total overhaul!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rhode-InStyle
Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in one of the Pool Villa in Antulang Beach Resort between Nov. 14-16, 2018. This resort definitely has great potential if it were not for the several mishaps that occurred during my stay.

- Guest service employee known as “Sir Junil” was well aware that my father will be celebrating his birthday at the resort. I mentioned this on our text conversation when I initially arranged for a pick-up transportation that I eventually cancelled since we ended up renting our own vehicle. Upon check-in, there was no acknowledgment whatsoever to the birthday celebrant!

- I upgraded my father’s room from Superior to Pool Villa 4. Sir Junil obviously knew there were 3 of them staying in Superior room. I paid for the upgraded room. However, Sir Junil called me once we checked in our Pool Villa to let me know that I had to pay for the 3rd person! According to him the 3rd person is an extra person. I did not like the fact that he did not inform me upfront and only did when I had already paid for the upgrade! The error was on his part!

- Their menu on print states that there is a 10% additional service charge for each individual food when ordering. However, I was told by an employee on the phone that a 20% service charge is instead added if food is ordered for room service (eating in room). The 10% service charge printed on the menu is only if we ate at the dining area. Be advised, ask for their manager to confirm the verbally imposed 20% service charge, as it is not stated on their menu or anywhere else! The initial room service was missing a couple of the food I ordered that we ended up not eating at the same time!

- Both jacuzzis in Pool Villa 4 & 5 are not working! We just did not bother demanding them to fix it as it will just mean not having privacy to ourselves. Jacuzzis should be in working order in the first place!

- Wifi can be problematic as connection constantly goes in and out.

- One of the employee delivering food in my father’s room knocked loudly on the glass window adjacent to the Pool Villa gate instead of ringing the door bell!

- With all this mishaps going on, I had to call and ask for the manager. The employee I spoke to passed the phone to another employee that introduced himself as the manager. When I asked for his name, he admitted he was not even the manager!

Eventually, I spoke to the Officer-in-Charge Mr. Richard Jandog. I informed Mr. Jandog about some of the mishaps that has taken place. Mr. Jandog apologized and offered to correct the mishaps I brought up. Thank you to Mr. Jandog for offering to waive the fee for the 3rd person in Pool Villa 4, and for confirming the 10% room service charge as shown on their printed menu and not the 20% service charge imposed verbally by the employees we spoke to on the phone.

After checking out and paying the bill, I privately spoke to Mr. Jandog and also brought up the other mishaps during our stay especially the failed acknowledgment to the birthday celebrant! A small muffin with 1 candle would have been greatly appreciated! Sir Junil needs to work on his customer service skills. My father’s birthday is the reason why we stayed in Antulang Beach Resort! Thanks to Mr. Jandog for taking care of us. His professionalism and great customer relations is highly appreciated!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank MrsMVT
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely one night in Antulang Beach Resort. The place is huge, secluded, and feels very private. We had the seaview room with a jacuzzi outside facing the sea. The sound of the waves can be heard inside the room as was so relaxinf. We also had dinner at the resort and the filipino food was delicious! The pool is open 24 hours and we enjoyed swimming with the view until our skin were wrinkled. It seemed we were the only guests checked in so it felt like our own private resort! There were day trip guests who dropped by for dinner. The cliff view is also breathtakingly amazing when the waves crashes over the rocks. However the place needs some upkeeping especially the rooms. The jacuzzi bath was already rusty and the aircon seemed to be an old model though both are still functioning. The toilet didn’t have any hot shower but suprisingly the jacuzzi did. All in all we had a nice time at the hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple