Hotel Staccato(Prijedor)
Hotel Prijedor(Prijedor)
  • Restaurant
Pansion Gloria(Prijedor)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Food +++++
Great personal, and Great Kitchen with big menu...
Was There in The beginning of july and beginning of August 2017. Never wrong!!!
Great natur and river Sana seen from balcony. Best wishes to you

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2016

I visited Bosnia for the first time with my girlfriend and her 2 children, she was born in Bosnia and has visited the country on a number of occasion's, I had never visited before nor had any desire to until meeting her so wasn't sure what to expect. First of all Bosnia has to be one of the most beautiful countries I have ever visited, and Motel Le Pont exceeded my expectations, the photos on your website do not do your rooms or restaurant justice, we stayed for 2 weeks in one of the suites with a corner balcony which was huge and perfect to sit out on of an evening, as well as beautiful windows with a great view of the river, all the staff were fantastic and the restaurant for breakfast and dinner was perfect no complaints.... however and its a big however, the noise from the bar downstairs is unbearable at times. I expected some loud music after reading the comments but to have live music with drummers and guitar players and then for the screaming of the singer to be going until 4AM was just unacceptable in my eyes and slightly dented my views on the hotel. If the hotel is marketed towards young people then it may be that we should have looked more closely but unfortunately despite my fondness for the staff, the rooms and the views I would not return due to the fact my sleep was effected massively due to the uneccesary noise levels from the bar, I cannot see how the bar can earn more money than the hotel therefore I would suggest that all music stops at 1AM which I could have lived with and priority given to people who are paying to sleep.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms facing the bar/ river if you want any chance of sleeping
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Sean S
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

This is a small hotel next to Sana river and the bridge crossing it, hence the name. Rooms are compact with rather small bathrooms, but adequate for short stay. Restaurant is trying to serve international food with limited success. But again for Bosnia it is good compared to others in the town. Breakfast is not the best, they need to have a better offer than present. Overall good for Bosnia.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2016

A few friends agreed to go in Bosnia for weekend (we are from Slovenia). We arranged reservation by email, it was fast and efficient. At arriwal we were introduced house roules (restaurant, cleaning room times, etc).
The hotel was nice, room clean and the food was fresh and very good. I specially liked it because it is placed in the centre, from where you can go in the old town, taking a walk by river Sana (very beautiful) or go treking on Kozara, about 40 km away, national park with much treking routes.
I recommend staying in this hotel when going to Prijedor.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are sunny and from balcony is a great panorama on the river Sana
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

- The motel is very nice but if you visit it a weekend, ask for a rear room (and not with the riverview) because there is live music (very very loud) until 2am and the bar is open until 4am = impossible to sleep
- There is no lift
- unfriendly staff

+ Breakfast is really good
+ Really close from the center

Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple