Free cancellation until 07/28
Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
US$71
Orbitz.com
The Grange & Links(Sutton-on-Sea)
US$131
US$111
US$177
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$66
TripAdvisor
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewssingle roomone nightbottled waternext morningtea and coffee making facilitiesroom was spotlesscomfy bednight stayhosts johncyrillincolnshiresuitecomforttvaccommodation
Reviewed 2 September 2017

A wonderful stay in a beautiful village. A great atmosphere and exceptionally nice people!
Our squeaky-clean rooms had just about everything we were likely to need. Even down to shoe cleaner. The breakfast was very good and the gardens were a pleasure to see.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
John C, Owner at Ulceby Lodge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Really appreciate that you wrote a review and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

What lovely and pleasant people, The room was spotless and bed was very comfortable. The next morning we were spoiled with delicious breakfast. I would recommend this B&B to anyone visiting this area. 10 out of 10!!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
John C, Owner at Ulceby Lodge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review , appreciated . So glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again !!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

What a lovely B&B! The owners are very helpful and welcoming. The room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. Spoilt the next morning with a delicious breakfast - both home made muesli and cooked full breakfast. Will book here again. 10/10!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

So glad you stayed with us ... and thank you for sharing your review. Kindest

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Left this morning following a 2 night stay. Can't fault it, room was lovely and clean as was the whole establishment. My hosts were very polite, courteous and attentive to all their guests. Breakfasts were marvellous too. Highly recommend it to anybody, excellent quality accommodation at an affordable price. Anyone would be hard pushed to find better for the cost.

RobertCarroll

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
John C, Owner at Ulceby Lodge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Robert,

thank you kindly for your kind words and so glad you chose to stay with us. We hope we see you again in the not too distant future Regards Avril & John

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Just left this morning after a very pleasant 2 night stay at this very nice B & B.
I was greeted before I even got to the door which was very nice and straight away was made to feel very welcome.
Everything was explained to me perfectly and I was also given some good info on the best way to get to where I was going the next day.
The whole place is immaculate and my room was very clean and welcoming and the bed was very very comfy 10/10 on the sleeping part.
And although I didn't have a coffee in my room I must admit the chocolate chip cookies were spot on .
It's easy to see a lot of pride is taken to give you a pleasurable stay at this place and even though I was away too early both mornings for breakfast I could probably guarantee that would've been spot on also.

Very pleasant place to stay and would thoroughly recommend to anyone.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
John C, Owner at Ulceby Lodge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Hello David,

Firstly thank you for taking the time to write a review. Really appreciate the comments and are so glad we were able to make your stay pleasurable. Really sorry that you didn't have Coffee in your room, put it down to a blonde moment ... and we will make it up next time you in the area.

kindest Avril & John