All reviewssingle roombottled waternext morningtea and coffee making facilitiesroom was spotlessstayed one nightcomfy bednight stayhosts johncyrillincolnshiresuitecomforttvaccommodation
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Just left this morning after a very pleasant 2 night stay at this very nice B & B.
I was greeted before I even got to the door which was very nice and straight away was made to feel very welcome.
Everything was explained to me perfectly and I was also given some good info on the best way to get to where I was going the next day.
The whole place is immaculate and my room was very clean and welcoming and the bed was very very comfy 10/10 on the sleeping part.
And although I didn't have a coffee in my room I must admit the chocolate chip cookies were spot on .
It's easy to see a lot of pride is taken to give you a pleasurable stay at this place and even though I was away too early both mornings for breakfast I could probably guarantee that would've been spot on also.

Very pleasant place to stay and would thoroughly recommend to anyone.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
John C, Owner at Ulceby Lodge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Hello David,

Firstly thank you for taking the time to write a review. Really appreciate the comments and are so glad we were able to make your stay pleasurable. Really sorry that you didn't have Coffee in your room, put it down to a blonde moment ... and we will make it up next time you in the area.

kindest Avril & John

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We'll add our five stars to all the others that Ulceby Lodge has accumulated. From the friendly greeting to the farewell bottled water and candies, this was pretty much an ideal B&B experience. The room was comfortable and well-appointed, and the breakfast was absolutely first-rate. The owners were attentive and helpful, but not intrusive. We would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
John C, Owner at Ulceby Lodge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

So great to hear of your experience and taking the time to write a review. Really appreciated . Look forward to having you come visit again. Kind regards

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Stayed one night 2.6.2017, was met by the lady owner who was very nice and friendly, slight mix up with our room but she sorted it out and couldn't of been more helpful. The whole place was extremely clean & tidy, breakfast was lovely with endless coffee and toast if required. Would stay again without hesitation and would recommend it without question.
Paul Rae from Bingley

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2017

This B &B sets the bar high in every respect. The rooms are spotlessly clean and extremely comfortable with bedding to suit the season, tea and coffee making facilities and modern bathrooms. The double glazing provides perfect temperature control and the heating system is highly efficient. Breakfast is a feast and cooked to order. The little details of bone China and silverware plus personal service make this a gem of a place to stay on your visit to Lincolnshire. Stay here. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
John C, Owner at Ulceby Lodge Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Wow ..Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your kind comments. They are really appreciated. We do like to ensure that our guests can treat our home as a Home away from Home and reading your comments inspires us to continue this way. With kind regards and hope to see you again

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

My friend and I booked in at Ulceby Lodge for one night on the 5th February 2017. We were booked in for a birthday tea at the Marrowbone and Cleaver at Kirmington just a couple of miles up the road. What a delightful place. The owners were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were so light and bright and beautifully appointed. Best nights sleep I have had for ages. Full English breakfast, fantastic! Can't praise them enough. Will definitely book in again next time we're in Lincolnshire.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends