“Fantastic fish and chips”

Beach Road Fisheries
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff and the best fish and chips - this is a great place to eat! I have been to many fish and chip shops so I am a bit of an expert - these are the freshest you will find!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I have visited Skinningrove lots of times over the years and never knew this Chippy existed. I tried it for the first time with friends from Nottingham and was in awe of the quality and service, would highly recommend..

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Friendly service and the best fish and chips ever. My husband and I will never eat fish and chips in the South of England ever again!!!!

Reviewed 28 November 2016

We were staying right opposite in a holiday house called One Stone Row - we loved the food and it was really good value. The service was excellent and very friendly.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

£4.95 buys you a huge portion of freshly cooked cod and a massive portion of chips , pleased we decided to share could never have ate a full portion .