db Seabank Resort + Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Panorama Hotel(Mellieha)
  • Breakfast included
Pergola Hotel & Spa(Mellieha)
6,483 results
All reviewscoral restaurantbrazilian restaurantmain restaurantlate breakfastbowling alleyanimation teamsports barkids cluball inclusive hotelsea bankfamily roomon tapadult poolpool viewfree safethe busevening entertainment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

best hotel ive had the pleasure of staying and ive been in quite a few in my 67 years ive booked to go back in october cannot waite our room was large and very comfortable cleaned to a high standard every day .the faciitys perfect food amazing bars great staff lovely very attentive and helpful plenty to do swimming pool great my 2 grandaughters had such a great time they did not want to leave

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
4  Thank margaret b
dbSeabank, Manager at db Seabank Resort + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear margaret b,

Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your amazing experience regarding your stay with us
I was extremely delighted to read your lovely comments regarding our Resort facilities, I am glad they have exceeded your expectations.

We always strive to deliver our services on the highest level of standards thus I will make sure to pass your lovely feedback on my colleagues who will be more than happy to hear them.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to db Seabank Resort + Spa in October.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We booked this hotel as reviews said was great for families and whilst it is my initial impressions is it’s good for families with children under 6.

Kids clubs run but at Easter has been full of younger children, so my kids not interested. My eldest at 10 went to archery, with a parent, to be told it’s adults only (only one other adult was there). All pool activities that I assume the kids could have participated was cancelled. Lack of people I understand but adds to the not quite Family orientated.

Air con not fully working. Told they were still on heating mode and to switch air con off and put room fan on. Advertised facility not quite what it seems. Left to sleep with balcony door open which didn’t leave me feeling safe.

Food is generally good and the Laguna bar which is open most of the day appears to offer good snacks during the day. Had an great scone with cream and jam and kids enjoyed the burgers.

As said at beginning for Easter the entertainment more aligned to younger kids. For kids aged 10 to 15 I would say not much here to entertain so be prepared.

May be better when season more in full swing.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank Chris A

Dear Chris A,

Thank you very much for your review of our Resort.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We deeply appreciate your valuable feedback with regards to the entertainment for young teenagers. Rest assured that your very valuable feedback will be taken into consideration and we'll work on it to ensure a great guest experience.

Our close circuit A/C system was set on heating and in order to change to cooling this has to be switched off and wait for days for the water temperature to drop before switching on cooling. The weather temperatures are still not warm enough to switch off the heating.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at the property in not too distant future.

regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have just finished our weeks holiday at the seabank and I'm so pleased we chose this resort. It has the most amazing pool (it's huge) fantastic food, and great atmosphere. Everywhere is so clean and tidy. But the best thing was the staff. You get really well looked after and nothing is too much trouble. Our housekeeper Louisa was always so happy even though she was so busy. What a lovely lady. The bar staff were even nicer. We were lucky enough to meet Shaun the bar supervisor who has to be the hardest working guy in the world. Even though he was busy (all the time) he always had time for us and a big smile. What a lovely guy. I hope if you come here you get to meet him and enjoy one of his super cocktails. All in all I can't recommend this resort enough. We've had a great time and would come back again as soon as possible. Thanks to all the staff at the seabank for a top holiday.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
7  Thank Gaz H

Dear Gaz H,

On behalf of the entire team at db Seabank Resort + Spa, we would like to thank you for your constructive feedback in reference to the services offered by the Resort and our staff; as it was indeed our pleasure to be of service to you throughout your entire stay.

We always strive to deliver our services on the highest level of standards thus will make sure to pass your lovely feedback to all mentioned staff who will be more than happy to hear them.

We truly value your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to db Seabank Resort + Spa on many future occasions, please let us know if we can assist you with any bookings in the near future.

Best regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just returned from a week at this resort.

It is a bit out of the way so not ideal to walk out for a coffee, but absolutely everything you will need is provided at the hotel. We had an excellent room on the sixth floor (6202) with superb views over the bay. The terrace was large enough for sun beds and a table and chairs and a great place to enjoy a drink before dinner.

It was our first time staying at an all inclusive venue and I would not hesitate to say there are absolutely no complaints about the food, the selection and the presentation. The hot selection (at least five per lunch/dinner) was piping hot and refreshed frequently and the cold selection provided two fresh and inviting salad bars. Whilst it did sometimes get busy in the dining areas (well it was the Easter break) there was never an problem finding seating inside or out.

However, the staff certainly make the hotel what it is. They were all unfailingly polite,
attentive and helpful.

A special mention to Dragana in the spa who gave me some excellent treatments and I only wish I could remember the names of the bar and waiting staff who were simply delightful.

I was luckily enough to spend my birthday here and they provided some lovely little donuts to have with tea. It was a special little touch and so unexpected.

All in all this is an excellent hotel for couples, families or groups.

Room Tip: High floors on the seaside for spectacular views but on the road which can be noisy when the Gozo ferry is busy
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Aguila438

Dear Aguila438,

I was extremely delighted to read your lovely comments regarding our Resort facilities & our staff, I am glad they have exceeded your expectations.

Whilst we look forward to welcome you back next year, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to your arrival in order to ensure all your preferred preferences are adhered to.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at the DB Seabank Resort and Spa from Feb.25th -1st Mar. I have a wonderful relaxing stay.
As it was my birthday, I got a room upgrade but only found out I got a room upgrade after not liking the view of the pool from my room and requesting a change of rooms. While booking with the hotel, I booked pool view but from the room I was given, I couldn't really see the pool. I rang reception who then apologised for this and arranged another room right away. They sent one of their staff members to escort me to my new room and the new room, although pool view, was way smaller and less luxurious than my original room. I quickly rang reception again and asked for my old room back which I got with no problems. It was then that I realised my original room was actually a stark upgrade to most of the rooms on offer. I was pleasantly surprised when I heard a knock on my door to find a staff member holding a bottle of champagne and a small cake which wished me a happy birthday. very nice touch indeed. I returned the champagne as I don't drink alcohol but I loved the gesture. The Room was clean and very modern. There is a kettle provided along with coffee,milk and sugar in sachets and teabags. 2 Extra pillows were provided in the wardrobe and the bed was very comfortable, I slept like a baby at nights. There is also a free safe to store valuables, and entry to the rooms are via a key card.

The bathroom is clean and well equipped. Liquid soap is provided in the bathroom as well as a shower cap, a small hand sewing kit, shoe shining kit and a basic cosmetic kit. A hairdryer is also provided as well as an abundance of towels. This hotel places emphasis on being environmentally friendly and have little cards in the bathroom that tells you ways you can help, while staying at the hotel, to not be too taxing on the resources in order to help the environment.

The reception staff are very friendly and speak very good English.
While there, I was able to eat in 4 of their restaurants and enjoyed the food on offer at all of them. I booked as an all-inclusive guest and never went hungry or thirsty. Breakfast commenced at around 7:30am in the main restaurant and ended at around 10am, then you had late breakfast in another restaurant from 10am until around 12noon. Then from 12 noon lunch was being served in the main restaurant until 3pm, and at 3pm until 5pm late lunch was served in another restaurant. By 6pm dinner was being served until around 9:30pm and drinks, coffee, tea and water were limitless. I don't drink alcohol so don't know if access to alcohol was throughout the day. As has been mentioned on here before, you have to book dinner in the speciality restaurants on a booking machine. I didn't find these hard to navigate and will recommend that before you go to your room after you've checked in, to book in the different restaurants for every night you will be there and get it out the way. The Brazilian restaurant is always booked out quickly so in order get a table you have to book like 2 days or more ahead of time. My favourite restaurant was the American restaurant, I found the food variety and taste to be better in this restaurant than the rest. If you don't get to book in any of the speciality restaurant, the main restaurant is always there and I found different things on offer every night I visited.

There are 3 pools; a small indoor heated pool with a Jacuzzi, a very large out door pool and next to this, at an elevated level, was a smaller outdoor pool. All the pools were clean and sunbeds were in an abundance. You aren't allowed to take drinks next to the pool in glass cups, but I saw no plastic cups for me to use. this wasn't a problem for me though as when I felt thirsty, I just went in the restaurant and got a drink then left the glass on one of the tables outside.

There is also night time entertainment which I thoroughly enjoyed. Entertainment takes place in the dome which has a bar so you can have a drink or two or three while being entertained. The entertainment team are all very professional and you can tell they enjoy their job. They were very good and I looked forward to seeing them at 9:30pm every night. Their dance routines were immaculate so too were their singing and the costumes were amazing. The entertainment only lasts 1 hour though which in my opinion is all that's needed.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would without hesitation return

The hotel sits right across from a beach and a bus stop that gets you around Malta. A taxi desk is situated near the reception desk if you prefer taking a taxi.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
5  Thank KimmySolo

Dear KimmySolo,

Kindly note that plastic cups are served from the bars to take drinks by the pool as a safety measure to avoid incidents with broken glass

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to db Seabank Resort + Spa in the near future.

Regards