“Amazing dinner and excellent service”
Review of Bouquet Garni

Bouquet Garni
Ranked #1 of 113 Restaurants in Mellieha
Price range: US$0 - US$61
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went to this restaurant after reading the good reviews in TripAdvisor and it met our expectatives. Food was excellent and the quality was really good, all fresh. Service also was very good and they pay attention all the time to make you feel comfortable during all your dinner. I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,464)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A Small and cosy restaurant with a good menu.My hubby chose the fish platter in which he had a whole fish of his choice plus mixture of shellfish plus 2 King Prawns,a very abundant and tasty platter. I chose the Angus Steak with mushroom and pepper sauce and was absolutely marvellous and very tender. Prices are very reasonable too.We truly enjoyed the meal and will definately return on many more occassions.Keep it up Bouquet Garni.Reservation highly recommended and rightly so too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Countless countries and restaurants under my belt and this is one of the few that has motivated me to write a review. Just f#%*ing come here. You won’t regret it. The complimentary freshly baked bread had us on the edge of our seats for the meal to come. We got octopus, mussels, sea bass and rib eye. Could not have possibly been better. Stop looking at other places and come here. Btw service is out of this world. Perfect wine complements and suggestions. Puts 5 star places to shame.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I took my 4 year old daughter here just the two of us and the service was fantastic, attentive but not overly. We were served beautiful, piping hot fresh bread straight from the oven with some oil and balsamic.... YUMMY!
My daughter is extremely fussy and although they DO NOT have a child's menu, the man said he could make her some lovely fresh pasta which she thought was fab as they looked like 'hats' apparently! I had the 'surf and turf' which was beautifully cooked served with roasted vegetables and potatoes on the side.
I was made to feel very comfortable here, even with my chatty little girly.
€27 for the steak €5 for the pasta and wine was very reasonably priced too! Would recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Bouquet Garni is a lovely, relaxed restaurant. The service was excellent and very friendly.

The food was gorgeous. We were given a freshly baked loaf complimentary to start our meal, with olives, and various dipping sauces too which was a lovely touch.

My husband ordered Barbecued Octopus which he enjoyed. I ordered Baked Mushroom stuffed with Ricotta which 5qaa nice too. We both ordered Chargrilled Rib Eye Steaks and peppercorn sauce which arrived with vegetables and roast potatoes too. It was delicious though we struggled to finish it and probably could have shared, we had eaten too much bread and starters! Unfortunately we had no room for dessert though if we visit Malta again we will save some room, hopefully!

1  Thank Claire C