This was our 2nd visit to this excellent, spotless, welcoming B&B, which offers better service & care than any other B&B/hotel we have ever visited.
The friendly owners, Paul & Malcolm, have researched the B&B business well to outclass their competition & provide:
- A warm welcome over a cuppa & cake, or a glass of Prosecco!
- 4 spotless, well appointed, comfortable rooms, each with private facilities
- Tea, coffee, biscuits & a box of chocolates in your room
- Snuggly dressing gowns & slippers - outdoor shoes are left in the hall
- A glorious garden with views of the sea;Robin Hoods Bay is just 10mins walk away by footpath
- The best breakfast ever! Malcolm cooks your pre-ordered choices freshly - & always checks your preferences eg Bacon crispy or not; Eggs hard or soft; Tomatoes fresh grilled or tinned.
There is always a delicious selection of fresh fruit, fruit juice, cereals, yoghurt, croissants, toast, jams, tea and coffee ☕ All superbly perfect!
- Guidance about local walks, places to visit, where to have an evening meal locally - we love the Wayfarer Bistro that Paul recommended.
In short, The Grange B&B at Fylingthorpe offers warm hospitality & excellence throughout; Malcolm & Paul will do all they can to give you the very best holiday ever! 110% fabulous & we will be back!!More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included