Free cancellation until 07/28
  • Room Service
US$68
FourPoints.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$45
Taj Bangalore(Devanhalli)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$117
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$125
US$109
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 21 February 2016

I used to stay in that area where this hotel is located, i.e. Tamaka, Kolar from 1995-97. Then hotel was good, good taste, clean, but on weekends, late service due to rush. But towards 1998 and then some dabba and other hotels came up near and ate into their business, adding to that they made an inefficient man as manager (whose only qualification was he was related to the owner), so all things combined to a downward trend. Last I heard of it was in 2015, it was not good news. I went there a little later and the feedback from locals were not good, so decided to skip that hotel.

Room Tip: I do not recommend this, but better to do compare study with other places
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

Once the finest stop on this highway, is now the most rubbish place to eat. Not worth the stop.
On my way to chennai stopped at Woody's. The place was empty. Served only meals. Low on quality and taste. The waiters are also not very interested. They need to upgrade as this is no more the 90ts and travellers have more options.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

Once this used to be a good hotel. I work in the medical college near by and used to book rooms here for my family when they come to visit me. With same impression I booked again after 3 years and I regret my decision. Rooms are poorly maintained. Bathroom tiles are ugly. AC doesn't have controls nor the blower blades to direct the air flow. Staff doesn't respond properly. Still use old electronics in room which don't work well. The chair was so dirty I just could not even use it hang my towel. My suggestion: Avoid, now that there are alternatives near by the college ( as most people who stay here are visiting the medical college)

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rajesh M
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

I stayed at the woodys Nagarjuna Hotel for a night and my stay was quite comfortable. The room was old fashioned but the AC and the sleep quality were good. The food was also of high quality, I especially loved the rava idlis here. You would not regret your stay here if you are in Kolar.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Woodsy is a comfortable place at a very reasonable price. It is not in a congested place hence has a serene feel. It's restaurant serves good quality vegetarian food. A worth place to stay while in kolar.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled solo