The Gateway Hotel Gondia
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Asteya Kanha(Kanha National Park)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront officeswimming poolvalue for moneyhotel staffwonderful experiencetaj groupexcellent staynice hotelgreat hospitalitymanager mrexcellent serviceplace to stayspecial thanksomelettebeautiful propertygreat jobtable tennis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Gondia is a small town, but thanks to ex-aviation minister Mr. Praful Patel who hailed from Gondia that a property like Taj Gateway came into existence at Gondia. As a corporate traveler post your hectic work schedule & travel in Gondia, its an amazing place to wind up at night. The rooms are good, food is delicious & the staff very cooperative. And all this at very affordable rates. Thanks to their manager Mr. Amit Singh, I had a very comfortable stay on my recent business trip. I had also utilized their banquet space recently for one of my events. Some of the Chef recommended dishes were fabulous. The property is very mesmerizing to spend some leisurely hours. Thanks to all their staff & wish them successful years ahead.

~Manojit Dalai
Marketing Manager, LG Electronics

Room Tip: Rooms with a view to their garden
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
TAJGatewayGondia, Operations Manager at The Gateway Hotel Gondia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr.Dalai,
Greetings from The Gateway Hotel Balaghat Road Gondia.

At the outset I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time in sharing your feedback and rating excellent in all the categories. We are delighted to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us and you enjoyed hospitality and services. I have conveyed your compliments to Mr. Amit and team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

I feel extremely happy and proud when our guests talk about our biggest asset and that is our team who helps us to give our guests the ultimate experience.

We value your patronage and I look forward to meeting up with you in your next visit to Gondia and assure you of our finest and gracious hospitality.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

Nice locatioin in a place like Gondia a remote disrict of Maharashtra. the staff are courteous, delicious food, well maintained rooms, beutiful lawn, pleny of place to walk around. The Manager Mr. Amit is really doing an excellent job in fulfilling the requirement of customers

Room Tip: The room which i stayeed was excellent with view of thewelll maintained greenery
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
TAJGatewayGondia, Operations Manager at The Gateway Hotel Gondia, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Dear Guest,
Greetings from The Gateway Hotel Balaghat Road Gondia.

At the outset I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time in sharing your feedback and rating excellent in all the categories. We are delighted to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us and you enjoyed hospitality and services. I have conveyed your compliments to Mr.Amit for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

The stay was excellent, food was good, its a v.good hotel to stay in and thanks to Mamta for all the help provided.This is one of the only best hotel you will find here with 4 start rating, its really good place.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
TAJGatewayGondia, Operations Manager at The Gateway Hotel Gondia, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Dear Mr.Manish,
Greetings from The Gateway Hotel Balaghat Road Gondia.

At the outset I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time in sharing your feedback and rating excellent in all the categories. We are delighted to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us and you enjoyed hospitality and services. I have conveyed your compliments to Ms. Mamta for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Top Hotel with friendly Staff .The Food was very good and you can get also international Cousine .This Place is absolutly recommendable..Front desk Staff was helpful and friendly. Hotel has a great managment how will help we everything you Need.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
TAJGatewayGondia, Operations Manager at The Gateway Hotel Gondia, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Dear Mr.Andy,
Greetings from The Gateway Hotel Balaghat Road Gondia.

Thank you for taking the time out and posting such a healthy review on TripAdvisor and top rating you have given us in all the categories.

We are delighted to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us and you enjoyed our facilities and services. I am delighted to know that every aspect of your experience was excellent. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guest. I have shared your feedback with the entire team and this will not only motivate them but all of us to strive for creating only exceptional experiences for our guests.

We are grateful for your recommendation and do hope you will continue to provide us with more opportunities to be of service.

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotel in Gondia.Situated amid rolling hills and forest....great location..hotel has large conference rooms and event spaces..wide variety of food available and hygienic food ...great service

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Pawan B
TAJGatewayGondia, General Manager at The Gateway Hotel Gondia, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2018

Dear Guest,
Greetings from The Gateway Hotel Balaghat Road Gondia.

Thank you for taking the time out and posting such a healthy review on TripAdvisor .