“Very poor”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I got the La Fragata steak, very fatty and did not enjoy. My partner got the 'extra' grilled chicken which was tasteless and like rubber. She got a daiquiri that was more like a milkshake (not in a good way) and the bottle of house wine was way overpriced for its quality.

1  Thank mfinn26

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went here while staying in Vilamoura. Walked down the marina and was hounded by the guy outside. Annoying the whole way through the meal as we sat outside.. We decided we would go in.... I knew as soon as I sat down we had made a mistake. I had chicken which safe to say was so hard and dry, my dog wouldn’t of eaten it... Plate was filled with green beans it took over the plate. Steak was dry and fatty, not worth the €25. Asked for potato gratin instead of chips, had to pay extra even though I didn’t get chips... small portion. Half the stuff wasn’t even on the menu either.. all crossed out.. Wine was expensive and cocktail was more like a smoothie... I’m not one to write reviews but my god. Avoid this place if you can. Still hungry when we left...

1  Thank Ciara O
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for lunch as it looked very upmarket and you can sit right on the marina side.

The fillet steak baguette was superb, very tender and generous, the smoked salmon club sandwich was stunning!

Only 4 stars because the didn’t do homemade chips although the ones we had were nice enough.

Worth it just for the location!

Reviewed March 11, 2018

This restaurant is under new management the staff are very friendly and polite. We had a complimentary drink when we sat down, the waiter asked us for feed back as they are eager to improve on the service, there is fairly good range for vegetarians to choose from,

1  Thank Tanya H
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Nice service from the staff, especially Gori, very clean, and a warm welcome. And there it stops. Really average (grim) food for €20 per plate if you don’t mind, shocking wine at €40 and generally a total rip off. Definitely one to avoid.

1  Thank Alwyn M