“The most delicious gyro platter I've ever had!”
Review of Christos

Christos
Ranked #24 of 150 Restaurants in Valkenburg
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stopped in here during a week stay in Valkenburg. A small place tucked on the edge of the main plaza of restaurants. Not as fancy as it's neighbors and not nearly as expensive either. If you like Greek food, This is not one to miss. The Gyro platter had some of the best meat I've ever had, with a great tzatziki sauce and another tangy sauce as well. If I ever happen to visit Valkenburg again, I'll be back!

Be advised. They only take cash.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped for a couple of Mylos and a Greek pita. Pita Was on special for $5 and contained at least two chicken breasts inside. One of the best meals we had for great value. Owner was very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!!

1  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Don't go here for the decor, go here for the food! I'll guarantee you'll go home feeling full and satisfied!

They don't speak Dutch very well but they're forgiven!

Be aware they only accept cash and not cards!

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

The best place to eat meat in Limburger definitely. Especially gyros . Last time I ate lamps , also very delicious I love this place . I visited every time I am in the area . Nice Greek island decor and friendly staff

1  Thank RiverMaas .
Reviewed 21 June 2016

whatever we chooce was tasteful gyros and paidaki was excellent when i visit valkenburg i never miss tha chance to visit Christos for a excellent dinner with greek salad and of Corse OUZOOOOO!!!

1  Thank Ilias T