“A cozy restaurant with good food”
Review of La Fleur

La Fleur
Ranked #29 of 152 Restaurants in Valkenburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I came here in December 2017 and this restaurant was definitely put a lot of effort to present a well decorated Christmas theme. They have a “homey” feeling that mixed with “fine-dining” atmosphere. And when the waitress serve the menu, i was almost sure that their food will be good. Why? Because they only have very few selections for the menu, which means they only serve what they are master at. Then when the food came, it was almost as tasty as I imagined, only somehow maybe I didn’t pick up the right choice. The food is good, and my fiancé enjoyed the food so much and ate them until the last drop. But I enjoy the ambiance more than the meal for that night we were the only guest in the house. If I come back to Valkenburg, I may come back to this restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I come to Valkenburg twice as year for a trade show, My visits will not be complete if I do not go at least once to dine at La Fleur. The place exudes class, as does Mme. Patricia, the host. Every time I invite some friends, and they usually are amazed. The chef worked at the Royal Palace, and it shows! The food is superb, the service flawless, and the prices very reasonable.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Iparon
Reviewed 9 December 2016

This restaurant has to be visited to be believed, it an experience that we hadn't had before. The food was excellent and the atmosphere was friendly and warm.
Well worth a visit, we hope they are able to keep going for a very long time

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Each dish has a theme of flowers. Dishes all look beautiful and come with a flower bloom as part of them.

The food is interesting and the tastes all meld together.

Staff are efficient and friendly.

Would eat here again.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Passed by and looked nice, so we went in with our 2 year old, wife and my mother.
Took ages to order drinks and get the menu.
When ordering added that it would be appreciated if things could be delivered as rapid as possible since it was already quite late and we were hungry. " oh no, this is not a fastfood restaurant as you might be able to notice, i think you are at the wrong place". We have eaten all over the planet in all kinds of restaurants, of all classes, but never were we treated like we did not exist or received comments as above. Such a hautain and definitely kids unfriendly service was not seen anywere before. We left, obviously.

Date of visit: May 2016