“good sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The food is very good, make sure you make a reservation , you can order up to 5 items per person every 8 minutes , their i pads automatically will tell you when the 8 minutes are up , we found it a little expensive at 30 euros a person
I think you can find a little cheaper in the city center , but the food was good

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

So we didn't really want all you can eat option. So we ordered menu items to go.

My wife said the sushi combo was superb. I got one last bite of tuna poke with sesame dressing, it tasted very good as well.

Spring roll for my kid was so so. Particularly the sauce tasted more like gravy. Duck sauce would have been nice.

Surprisingly good sushi.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I enjoy sushi a lot and this is my go-to place. I've been eating delicious sushi at Shabu Shabu Hoofddorp for over two years now. Next to good food, I think very highly of customer service and the staff in this restaurant is very friendly (especially Justin is very kind!), although some are more reserved than others. They serve the food quickly and there are no mistakes in serving the food. Other all-you-can-eat restaurants work with paper lists, while this restaurant lets guests order food, drinks or requests by iPad. The food is fresh and tasty. There's something here for everybody, even if you don't like sushi as much. There's noodles, salads, fish, meat, vegetables, fried snacks, vegetarian dishes. There's also a dessert buffet with various sweets, cakes and ice cream. Recommended for anyone who loves sushi. I will admit this isn't the best sushi I ever had (best sushi is in Japan...), but it is better than any other all-you-can-eat restaurants in the Netherlands.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

All you can eat at a fixed price where you pay extra if you do not eat what you ordered. Service at the table and all sushi is freshly prepared to your order. Excellent quality and very affordable.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Walked in and greeted on first name terms just from my booking....wow! "Jim let me take you to your table". Whilst waiting to order I dropped my chopsticks on the floor as I was picking them up the guy ran across the restaurant new set in hand exclaiming "I can never let you use dirty chopsticks in here" and hand me a new set within seconds.
This service costs nothing but has an amazing impact on the customer experience.
I'm not a sushi expert so can really comment on the food, but I loved it.