“nice sport near water”

Restaurant Lieveling
Reserve with
Restaurant Lieveling is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 119 Restaurants in Hoofddorp
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 14 June 2016

i've never been here before. It must be a nice place if the weather is nice, and to be able to sit outside. No hello when I came in, not even from one of the owners (lady) she passed by like she didn't enjoy her work, what a bummer. The waitress who served our table was friendly though. I was there to catch up with a friend, so we only had drinks.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

This place is in a great spot by a large lake and has a really nice sitting area. This is one of two positives. The other is the beer (Hertog Jen I believe it's called). The service absolutely sucks. The man with the interesting tan, who I believe maybe the boss, was about as unwelcoming as you can get. The rest of the staff don't seem to have been trained very well. I have received some bad service in the States but these guys take the biscuit. Avoid at all costs y'all.

1  Thank gmabbutt1976
Reviewed 7 April 2016

was there with some friends to celebrate a very special date. the location is amazing with beautiful lake views.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

We rent ( me and my husband ) the restaurant for do our wedding night !
It was amazing, from the moment we first saw till the night we got married.
I don't have enough words to explain how thankfull i am. The place was perfect, decoration, food, drinks, staff, everything ! I will for sure come back more often to enjoy the view and the services!
One more time Thank You Lieveling

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

Great spot on the edge of the lake to have a beer/coffee after walking the dog around the lake. Dog friendly outside, nice little sun trap too.