“Not only take away”

Ranked #10 of 92 Restaurants in Camogli
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Delicious quality of food especially fish and fried vegetables for this small place: you can simply order and take away or eat there. Every time I come to Camogli with my family I always stop there to order lunch and have it at home. Perfect and quick service!

1  Thank francesca p

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I went to a place like this in Monterosso so when I heard about this, we had to go. We had fried calamari and anchovies in a large cone. Perfect! The batter was light and the food hot. They make it right in front of you.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

We stopped here for a snack on our way down to the town center and I wish we got more to eat here! It was delicious and fresh food at an affordable price. Our stay in Camogli was short but would return here if we visit again!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

How could fried food taste so light? Absolutely delicious, the BEST fritto misto I have ever tasted. Good tortes & other un-fried food too. Sitting at the tiny outside table with fritto mist and a beer in the sun...a mighty sweet moment.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

We had very good experience in this Take Away in Camogli. Staff is friendly.
Fried seafood is delicious and prepared in front of you.
Many Liguria dishes are daily available to have a great lunch.
Space is limited to eat inside this place.
Price are very reasonable