“Gluten free but nothing special”

la Creperie Bretonne
Ranked #24 of 91 Restaurants in Camogli
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed 30 June 2017

It is always nice to have gluten free options and we were excited about the idea of crepes. The first bites were yummy but the more we ate the less we enjoyed it. It wasn't terrible but average. The menu had lots of interesting ingredients so some other crepes may have been better. This is not really a sit down restaurant but fast food. No washroom facilities available.

Daniela C, Proprietario at la Creperie Bretonne, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Yes is notte a restaurant. Mister go in a restaurant Next time .its a creperie takevaway.nowahsroom.by

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I went there with my family by chance because I saw a picture on the menu of a crêpe with fried anchovies and salad but they told me that they didn't have it so we had to choose another type of crêpe.
I ordered a crêpe with salad and tuna. The quality of the tuna was good but
my family and I didn't like it. It was like a food made without care with onions throw on the crêpes.
However the service was good. The waitress was kind.
The view of the sea is quite good.
The restaurant is small with few tables only in the outside.

I will never go again.

Daniela C, Proprietario at la Creperie Bretonne, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Because is not a restaurant. Somthing finish during The Day. Its a Small creperie takevaway.nowahsroom.by

Reviewed 15 May 2017

The Creperie Bretonne consists of a few small tables on the seafront walkaway of Camogli, and a small adjoining kitchen where the owner-manager-chef lady prepares her dishes. The delicious crepes are made with buckwheat flour, gluten-free and certified organic, and are made to order with a variety of fillings, ranging from Pesto (basil sauce with strignbeans and potatoes) to mixed veggies and walnuts, to the creation of the day. A great French cider is available to wash the crepes down. The ambience is simple and friendly, and you can enjoy the spectacle of locals and tourists walking by as if on a very long, slanted catwalk. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

When I was in Camogli several years ago, I had an unforgettable crepe in this charming little place and was happy to find it still thriving. This time I indulged in a crepe with prosciutto, Edam, and arugula. A taste sensation! Each crepe is made to order and the owner does everything, from prep to clean up. Knowing this, a bit of a wait should be no problem. In fact, I found the service to be well-paced. The location, right on the esplanade, is ideal for people-watching and otherwise enjoying the sea breeze and lovely view. Generous portion size at reasonable prices. I love Italian food, but this creperie offers a wonderful change of pace.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

We couldn't believe we found this place, especially the whole shop being gluten free. We shared a savoury crepes and it was delicious. They also have gluten free beer. My partner was in heaven.