Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
JuicyLucy28
York, United Kingdom

Amazing Holiday

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 28, 2015via mobile
Absolutely could not fault this hotel, everything about it was fabulous, and we had an amazing holiday. It was my partners birthday while we were away, and they brought us cake and champagne at breakfast - off their own back! A very special touch. Lindos itself was also stunning. We would not hesitate to return to this hotel.
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Responded Jul 3, 2015
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review about the Aquagrand Hotel.

We are pleased to read that you had a great time and amazing holidays at our hotel.

The whole Aquagrand team aims to offering high level services and making your moments special.

We hope that you will choose the Aquagrand hotel for your holidays once again.

Kind regards,
    ₱12,640
8.0 km from Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort
View more hotels in Lindos
1,665 results
All reviews zen bar beach bar private pool blue fin restaurant half board princess room elements restaurant sea view main restaurant guest relations pillow menu beautiful hotel breakfast and dinner main pool beach shoes relaxing holiday navarone bay
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2015

My Husband and I have been visiting Lindos for over 20 yrs. We have stayed in lots of different accommodations over the years including Lindos Blu, But I must say that this hotel is the most tranquil, beautiful location on the Island. The hotel it's self has the most amazing interiors which have been very carefully thought out throughout the hotel and also it's grounds, Every member of staff seem genuinely happy always have a smile and are very attentive without being over bearing. The food is always fresh with lots of variety. The Blue Fin restaurant a la carte, is fantastic the prices very reasonable and the service is impeccable. What is also nice to see is the manager and the owner mingling with the guests which in my opinion is very rare. We will be definitely be returning to this little bit of paradise in the future.

Room tip: Best Hotel in Lindos all rooms are great all views are good
2  Thank 447HILLYS
Aquagrand, Manager at Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2015

Dear valued guest,

Thank for your kind words about our hotel's location, staff and facilities. We are proud to have satisfied guests like you.

Feedback like yours rewards our efforts and gives us strength to continue trying for the best.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 23, 2015 via mobile

Fabulous hotel in a lovely part of Rhodes. Very quiet and peaceful holiday, staff are lovely and everyone is happy and friendly except for the staff at the olivine pool bar. I had to wait at the counter while 2 girls were obviously having an argument! Also the service around the main pool was
dreadful the food at the restaurants was also very
disappointing
so we ate out for most lunches and dinners as the nearby towns of
pefkos and Lindos had really good traditional Greek food.
On a more positive note, the breakfasts were absolutely fabulous!

Date of stay: June 2015
Aquagrand, Manager at Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2015

Dear "Paula"

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Aquagrand hotel.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your holidays and the tranquil environment of Aquagrand.

We take pride in delivering excellent service to our guests and this incident comes to our surprise. I presume that you mistook the intense Greek temperament for an argument, however, as you noted this behavior fails out our own internal standards.

Regarding the food, please note that we offer high quality products and food variety. The main restaurant and the buffet offer a 14-day menu with thematic nights and the three a-la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from different cuisines.

We strongly hope that we will have the chance to welcome you once again!

Best regards,

Reviewed June 22, 2015

I had previously stayed at the Lindos Blu, but they were full - What a favour they did me, as this hotel was so much better in a great many respects, and given the choice in the area, this would now be mine, for the following reasons:
- Really nice, friendly and very helpful staff that cannot do enough
- Fantastic pools
- Great beach area (Anwar and Sophia, the waiting staff, are brilliant!)
- Lovely rooms
- Much better food arrangements than Lindos Blu (3 restaurants, all reasonably priced)
- About the same distance from Lindos centre

Room tip: Rather than pay more to book a room with its own pool, I would recommend a standard room but book a beach-side gazebo
1  Thank matthewshreeve
Aquagrand, Manager at Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2015

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such positive words about the Aquagrand hotel. Knowing that our hotel and services exceeded your standards and expectations rewards our efforts.

The whole Aquagrand team will keep trying for the best.

We hope to see you soon again.

With best wishes,

Reviewed June 20, 2015

I am picky but there’s nothing I can say that hasn’t already been said and I cannot think of much that could be improved. The hotel and staff are really great. I felt right at home. My husband still says this is the best holiday he has had. We splurged for once and got a sea view room with private pool and double sunbed. He has never been so relaxed! It was quiet and reasonably private, only once or twice did people walk close to us all week but they soon disappeared and it wasn’t a problem. You lose the sun about 3pm in these rooms but we didn’t mind it gave us a chance to go for something to eat them and after that there are other gorgeous pools which are not overcrowded at all. There were loads of free sunbeds at any time we visited the pool and it is so relaxing there.
Breakfast was lovely – they start with fresh orange juice and coffee/tea. I had Spumante on the last day. There is a choice of fish for breakfast if you fancy something different (trout, mackerel etc) and there is also good choice of fresh fruit and also some tinned fruit. There was a huge choice of everything in fact! My husband liked the full English but I quite liked the Spinach and cheese pies they put out at breakfast!
We paid 70 Euros to keep our room on until 6pm after that it is an extra 10 Euros for each hour.
The room has a kettle and each day we had a knock on the door asking if we wanted more complementary tea, milk, coffees etc., which was nice. We never felt pestered at any time it was just good service.
It was nice not to have to leave a credit card number at reception as some hotels expect. Last year at the Hilton in Malta they took 500 Euros from us on arrival “Just in case.” That is not right. Our bill was correct on checking out too unlike when we were at the Bristol in Sorrento and got ripped off. You sign at the Aquagrand if you buy food and drinks, which is a better system and not as open to abuse. I didn’t think the mini bar prices were extortionate as some have said. It is a hotel after all.
We also noticed that the handle on the patio door was going but they fixed it very quickly and we didn’t have to go back and ask. Yes the Bristol Hotel really could learn a thing or two from this Hotel!
Because we booked a private pool room my husband got free wi fi which we did not expect.
The room was lovely and was cleaned every single day. We had a hairdryer in the room but my own was much better. Also complementary slippers dressing gown shampoos and shower gels. The shop sells clothing – very expensive and overpriced - I saw a nice top which was 300 Euros. Nice but it was not worth that.
There were books you could borrow I noticed.
Lindos town is a 20- 25 minute walk away and not a bad walk but there are a few holes in the path.
We were Bed and breakfast and only once did we purchase food around the pool. It wasn’t amazing although my husband’s club sandwich looked nice and the chips were gorgeous they were piled high they came with tomato ketchup! We ate out all the time after that. Also they got my order wrong even though we were the only ones in. It wasn’t a big deal and they rectified it.

We did not go for evening entertainment and always went into Lindos (even some afternoons we made the walk in the heat). I got the impression it was quiet in the evenings.

The whole place felt so civilised and calm. I think this was because there were no children running around. Bliss. I read a previous review of someone who moaned just because they had not been allowed their little darlings in – even by a back door for their wedding. Tough. It’s an adults only hotel and it lets this be known. I am pleased they enforce this so strictly. That is why I booked it! I have no sympathy whatsoever, wedding day or not. There are plenty of family places but very few adults only. The Lindos Blu we ruled out as you cannot walk into town from there, it has to be taxis. We might try it next time to compare but to tell the truth I know my husband will want to come back here!

One other thing - the BBC weather forecast showed black clouds with broken sun, rain thunder for the entire week. I saw a few drops of rain the first night and I was getting ready anyway, and that was it. Even when we were there it was saying rain and thunder for Rhodes. There was really none. We were basking in 26 degree heat all week and if anything it was too hot! I will never take any notice of their forecast again it was so spectacularly wrong.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank DiscerningG66
Aquagrand, Manager at Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2015

Dear valued guests,
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the Aquagrand hotel and you appreciated our services.

The whole Aquagrand team and i personally will continue doing our best to provide high quality services to our guests.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 20, 2015

My wife and I have just returned from our 4th visit to Aquagrand to celebrate our wedding anniversary. This hotel is simply wonderful and a great place to chill out, relax and watch the world go by. It is a beautiful hotel in an incredible setting and getting better year on year.
However, it is the owner and staff that make this hotel....nothing is too much trouble and they go out of their way to ensure that everyone has a wonderful holiday. So a huge thank you to everyone at Aquagrand but especially....Anwar, Sofia, Thespina and manolis. Finally George, Aphrodite and Mrs Mary you guys are fantastic people, your warmth and affection shown towards my wife and I is incredible and we appreciate everything you do for us.
I would encourage everyone to try visit Aquagrand at least once, but as you will notice from other reviews, if you go once you will definitely return! Thanks for an amazing holiday, see you next year. Kevin & Alison

1  Thank kevtee74

Dear Kevin and Alison,

Thank you for your kind words about the staff and our hotel. We are glad that you had a wonderful time with us.

Knowing that our guests want to come back to the Aquagrand gives us pleasure and strength to continue getting better.

We eagerly wait to see you again.

Best wishes,