“At last at the right time at the right place!”
Review of Lavande Angelvin

Lavande Angelvin
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Valensole
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 9 July 2018

At last my wish came true! I wnated to see lavander fileds in blooming for a long time. We had visited Provence 3 times earlier, but never caught the right period. My husband and me spent the last week of June in Provence and visited the plateau of Luberon. At last I saw the endelss fields of the dark purple colour and the bees playing their music while collecting the honey! I could never imagine how beautifull the sight would be! The first day of our journey we were caught in a heavy shower, but before it stopped, the rainbow showed over the fileds and I could not beleive that we were so lucky to catch the most beautiful sight!
We visited the loveley shop of The Lavande Angelvil and bought some presents made of lavander. We bought some plants too!

If you want to see the lavander in the period of blooming you should be on the Plateau of Luberon at the end of June, but if you want to see the same sight on the Plateau of Vaucluse (Sault) you must go there in the middle of July. We went there too. The fileds are high in the hills (bewteen 800 and 1100 m height) and were still green.

2  Thank smiljanasverko
"provence"
in 6 reviews
"purchase"

Reviewed 8 July 2018

We left Aix en Provence at around 7 am and headed for Valensole. The Lavender fields at Lavande Angelvin already had a few people there taking photos. The time for photography in this field is best in the morning.

They have one of the better maintained lavender fields. We were there on July 2 and the lavender was a very lovely dark purple color. It was simply gorgeous.

1  Thank PandaHouston
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I didn't visit the actual store here, but they definitely had the best fields for photos. These fields were very well maintained with the distinct breaks between rows of lavender. The movement of the lavender in the breeze and the sound of all the bees at work were captivating.

1  Thank H H
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

This is an absolute must-see in the provence! The lavender fields seems so unreal because they are unique in this region. We've been here in the afternoon and luckily again at sunset, because this is the best time for a gorgeous view. Of course there are tourists and half-pro fotographs, but you can make your perfect picture easiely.

1  Thank Dominik S