“Really good mouth watering burger!”

The Country Boy Restaurant
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Description: We serve Southern style food including made from scratch biscuits, collard greens, hand battered and dipped country fried steaks. Homemade cakes and ice cream. Our omelets and Backwoods Benedict are a few of our breakfast menu items. Our pigtail macaroni and cheese is delicious and don't leave without trying our signature fried pies. Come visit, we promise you will love our southern cuisine!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I felt like I was stepping back in time and walking into an old fashioned diner....the staff was very friendly, the service was great, and the food really was amazing for a casual type restaurant. We had the fried green tomatoes as a starter. I had never had them before and I will certainly get them again as they were delicious. The star of the day was their burger. The meat was so fresh you could really taste it and the bun seemed liked it just came out of the oven. For those who know In and Out burgers that’s what it reminded me of. The secret sauce added some great flavor too. I opted for green beans instead of fries and they were just like my grandma used to make with bacon included. The onion rings were a popular option at our table and I would recommend them too. Overall a really good casual lunch with great tasting home cooked food and service. Nice place to stop for a relaxing lunch!

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing place, food, people..cozy atmosphere. .a real treat. I dine here regularly. .several times a month.it's a real Tennessee treat for my friends and family. We have taken 4 generations here at our table.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

A pleasant surprise stop for a meal. Has that homey feel to the place, a gathering place for locals but visitors gladly welcomed..treated like a local. Was busy but it was Sunday and great day. Seated and served quickly. Drinks arrived and meal shortly after. They do not rush you, welcome to linger. Reasonable priced meals, good size portions. Have to love the service. Of note, the waitresses carry on tradition of writing visitors names and homes on the walk as remembrance...great fun. Well worth the stop

Reviewed February 20, 2018

There is a part of me that doesn't want to write this review. Not because it was a bad experience, but because I'd like to keep this place a secret for my wife and I.

The little village of Leiper's Fork was beautiful and a short drive from Franklin, TN. My wife and I enjoyed the antiques and just the whole vibe.

The Country Boy was so inviting. We really enjoyed just being in the restaurant. The food was great with great prices. You'll really enjoy this place.

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in with the family for a bite to eat for the first time and everything was delicious. I got the eggs benny with grits and honestly, the grits were the best I have ever had at any restaurant will have to come back to check out their lunch/dinner options.

Diana T, Manager at The Country Boy Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

Thanks for your review Kayla, so glad you enjoyed everything. Our grits are stone ground and made with cream and butter and lots o' love! Hope to see you again soon.