All reviews front desk room was clean pool area would recommend this hotel to anyone fridge and microwave st louis downtown repair convenience
Reviewed 30 July 2018

A highlight was the front desk staff and Cunja, who served breakfast. They are always very responsive and aim to please. They are the reason I keep coming back. The lounge and breakfast area is in pretty good shape, but the hallways and rooms are very worn and the AC unit is noisy.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2018

Stay at this hotel often. My most recent stay was 26-29 July. Facility is showing a little wear, but staff is very good. Buffet breakfast is better than average. Cvija is a ray of sunshine serving breakfast in the morning!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank SteveKingPolston
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Thank you to the entire Holiday Inn South County team for welcoming our group of 150+ on July 26-27! Alicia Neinhaus mapped out everything for our group. This morning, the top cook, Martha Tyler and her colleague, Gwendolyn Brooks, prepared a remarkable breakfast replete with scrambled eggs, sausage and potatoes. My group was pleasantly surprised with the flavorful meal. So glad to know that folk still take pride in offering good food. Our trip home to MS is off to a good start because of breakfast! Job well done!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2018

One of the best hotels in the St. Louis area not that far from south County Mall or even the West County mall. Also you are not that far from St. Charles either and what a great area it is too not far from downtown either

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Cameron B
Jessica V, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Louis - South County Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! I look forward to sharing your comments with the team, and hope you come back to visit us again soon!

Jessica VanCamp

Reviewed 27 June 2018

My stay was from 28May-01June2018. The hotel is ok. It may need some updating soon. However, Cvija made my morning everyday at breakfast. She was the best server ever! Very personable and accommodating. I would meet my coworkers every morning for breakfast and I was usually the first one there. She already knew what I wanted and made me feel right at home. So, thank you Cvija for making my stay there even better.

Room Tip: Stay in any room that is not near the elevator
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Jessica V, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Louis - South County Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to submit a review! Cvija is AMAZING and we'll be sure to pass your feedback along to her and the team! We hope you come back to see us again soon!

Jessica VanCamp