“Good food - quality service”

Loch Fyne - Wokingham
Ranked #38 of 150 Restaurants in Wokingham
Price range: US$16 - US$90
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Loch Fyne restaurants present a fine selection of fresh shellfish and oysters, along with seasonal fish and seafood specials. Each restaurant is rustic yet contemporary, with an elegant ambience. Grilled meat dishes are available at Loch Fyne, along with a popular kids menu. All of the fresh seafood is sustainably sourced.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent evening meal here in March with my family. Good choice of quality dishes. Waitress was good and very helpful by explaining dishes well.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

After many years dining at Loch Fyne, we were quite disappointed with our visit today. Shortly after receiving our drinks we were informed a large amount of options on the menu were not available due to a gas leak!!!

A sudden uneasy feeling was an understatement but we felt compelled to stay as we had received our drinks and our 2 year old daughter was very hungry at this point.

We weren’t offered any suitable substitutes for the lack of options on the menu.
Lunch came and it was very bland and not to the normal standard; we did mention this when plates were collected.

We ordered pudding as we were ordering off the set menu, the two crumbles came to the table cold; we mentioned to the waitress who said it wasn’t normally cold.

To be honest we expected to receive a small discount for the inconvenience but none was received.

After being such loyal customers over the years, we won’t be making a quick return.

Mariana V, General Manager at Loch Fyne - Wokingham, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Charlotte,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a feed back of your visit.

Firstly I would like to offer you my sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused to you during your visit.

I also would like to mention that unfortunately unexpected leak of gas in the kitchen made impossible the use of fryers on that day for health and safety reasons, hence the fried food options on the menu became automatically unavailable until the technical problem was fixed.

However, If you would like to discuss the rest of your experience further I would like to invite you to contact me on 01189123260.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent food and service. It is however a noisy restaurant having all wooden floors and closely spaced tables.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.
I am very pleased that you have enjoyed the food and the service in Loch Fyne Wokingham as this is what dining is all about: excellent food and service.
We are looking forward to see you in Loch Fyne very soon to share our love for the Loch.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited for a special meal with my parents to celebrate my daughters 10th birthday. Unfortunately my sons were ill at the last minute and couldn't come so we had to reduce the booking and we're also running late - but the restaurant was very understanding and accommodating. They also brought 2 waiters to ding to my daughter and made her feel special. Food was lovely, perfect for fish lovers as we are but the no fish options also sounded good - I can't wait tontritn and try out some more options!

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Dear Mrs Settle,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive and lovely review of your visit.
We are a team that takes great pride in our hospitality and delicious seafood, so we are looking forward to your return to be able to welcome you in Loch Fyne Wokingham again with great service and more delicious seafood dishes.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I visited Loch fyne for a spontaneous date night. We we're greeted by a very lovely waitress Agnieszka. She showed us to our table and welcomed us to their restaurant. Agnieszka was very helpful and hard working, finding us a gluten-free menu and serving us our dinner.

We would very much like to thank Loch-fyne for the food and Agnieszka for the wonderful service!

Dear Ro3Mc3,

Thank you for your genuine and warm feedback. We take pride in our food and service and Agnieska is very happy to know that you appreciate her efforts to provide guests with great hospitality. She will keep up the good work.

We are looking forward to welcome you in Loch Fyne Wokingham very soon!