Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$51
View deal
Hotels.com
Trip.com
CheapTickets
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews bars and restaurants minute walk black pudding comfortable stay cooked breakfast stayed here roundabout reception
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent stay in a very clean hotel.

I have staying in various hotels of this nature but this by far is one of the best.

Spotless rooms with comfortable beds and black out curtains. Pleasant staff both at checking and on leaving the hotel.

If I am around this area again I would definitely stay here.

Highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here as a base, for windsor castle and legoland. We were checked I by ery polite staff. The room was on the second floor and has a very quick lift. The whole establishment is was very clean and fresh looking. Located in the perfect situation with a two minute walk into the town centre.

Breakfast was amazing and worth every penny. I am a real fuss pot, but I was so happy with everything it had to offer.

Dinner in 'Thyme' was so tasty, and the staff extremely attentive and very pleasant. We had a lovely lady who looked after us at breakfast and also dinner! The restaurant was totally spotless. Cannot fault I any way. We both had chicken mikhail curry, and daughter had burger with chips all of us left our plates clean. Very reasonably priced. Loved the all round experience.

The rooms were spacious, and tip top clean. The beds were amazing, so comfortable giving us a very restful night's sleep leaving us (married couple with 9 year old) refreshed and rested.
No onsite parking, but, you do get free overnight parking until 9am at the multi-storey over the road.

Very close to a fantastic family park, Starbucks, cinema and other eatery establishments, giving you a perfect choice for your stay.

We will ne back here again as we have e loved it so much! Thank you so much to all of the staff that helped and served us throughout our stay xx

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel a lot over the last 6 months, at least 3 or 4 nights a month. I will not be returning. Front desk staff rude and didn’t care about our requirements. The breakfast was truly awful (pubic hair in the butter). All the different elements of breakfast taste the same!!
Each time up u til a few weeks ago we have thought the hotel was great value but after what we experienced last visit we will not be returning. The manager Sonia I have been told have left and oh can you tell. The service and standards have slipped. After my experience at check in it was clear the new manager is a back room manager and won’t get off their butt. Bring back Sonia and I would go back in a heartbeat. If not then you would have to pay me to stay here.
Car park machine didnt work in hotel for months (it is now) when we visited a few months back none of the machines were working in hotel or car park and we got a ticket. WBC said if machines were not working we should have parked else where and we had to pay the fine! Another council earning the £s.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank wicksy_79
Reviewed 14 August 2021

This was advertised as the newest and best premier inn. Rooms okay, temperature unmanageable. Taxi service suggested charged £12.50 for half a mile trip. Breakfast was terrible, my child thought the bacon was ham as so undercooked. Fried eggs very hard so ordered poached eggs which the chef did but wish he hadn't. Plate came out flooded with water and all 4 eggs were snotty! Couldn't get a drink in less then 30 minutes as the cleaner or receptionist doubled up as the bar tender! Poor choice of drinks available. Walked into the bar 3 times, at 12pm, 3.30 and 10.30 and staff weren't sure if it was open! Poor sleep due to noise but no staff on Hand to resolve

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 August 2021

Our second visit in a couple of months. Ideally located for visiting our family and a short stroll to the station for easy access to London.
As we had booked for a few days we were given a larger room, with extra space to spread out. Nothing was any trouble for the staff, all of whom were friendly, welcoming and helpful.
Despite lifting of restrictions, we were very comfortable with the precautions in these days of Covid, and with the standards of cleanliness.
When we were forced to cut short our visit, much to our disappointment, we were treated with such kindness and understanding, and given a refund before we could even enquire about what could be done.
We will be returning just as soon as we can to resume our interrupted break.

Room tip: Corner rooms are larger and have better natural light