Open today: 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing!!! Next gen gaming

Took my son here today and he loved it he’s 8 years old and was on a ninja game and can’t stop... read more

Reviewed yesterday
matthewcD7137ZI
great value VR experience

great fun on VR racing, fantastic multiplayer fun and good value for money. Lisenced bar and up to... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
LloydP295
Kettering, United Kingdom

All reviews my son virtual reality explained everything great fun fantastic experience retro games racing simulators racing experience definitely recommend this place blue whale making us feel safe staff were fantastic warm atmosphere cannot fault absolutely amazing place visit santa kids and adults
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Viral Entertainment for my sons birthday with his friends and they had an absolute ball! The staff were amazing and went over and above to make sure everything was okay.
Top Class Service

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My boy and I had great fun, just wished booked more time as so much fun and great experience. Friendly staff and good facilities. Little gem of a place. Will definitely be back.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 24 December 2020

Thank you so much for putting on a santa my two granddaughters absolutely loved it and I hope to bring my grandsons in over Xmas and New year to play the games it was a total pleasure to come in qe were made to feel very welcome and special

Reviewed 24 December 2020

Both my girls had a lovely time visiting santa yesterday.
I will be having words with santa as he said to them to make as much mess as possible on Christmas day lol.

Santa ,the elfs and the staff were all amazing and it was lovely for them to do a santas grotto.

Definitely will be back next year if its on :)

Reviewed 24 December 2020

Took Grandson to visit Santa. For a 5 year old and also us older children, it was thoroughly enjoyable. Excellent Santa, very engaging and had our grandson mesmerised. Well worth it and highly recommended for all ages.
What can you say apart from, I Believe. HO HO HO.