Allegro Hotel(Saint Julian's)
US$333
US$96
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Boho Hostel(Saint Julian's)(Great Value!)
US$96
be.HOTEL(Saint Julian's)
US$122
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$365
US$248
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$290/night.

Argento Hotel(Saint Julian's)
US$217
US$174
Priceline
  • Pool
Alexandra Hotel Malta(Saint Julian's)
US$139
US$93
  • Pool
Beach Garden Hotel(Saint Julian's)
US$106
US$103
Burlington Apartments(Saint Julian's)
US$114
  • Free Internet
Spinola Hotel(Saint Julian's)
US$128
5,302 results
All reviewsblue elephantquarterdeck barthe executive loungeoceana restaurantmarina viewnew wingbeach clubportomaso marinahealth clubexcellent hotelduty managermain poolmain restaurantlarge balconyst juliansoverlooking the seapublic areas
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel with great facilities and helpful, friendly staff who can’t do enough for you. Executive lounge is a real treat as well with a variety of food and drink on offer all throughout the day. Will definitely be coming back

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Robert V, Duty Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear Michelle201766,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Malta and taking a moment to share feedback on your stay with other travellers.

We are pleased to hear you were very wowed by our hotel and found our staff very friendly and helpful.. Our team takes great pride in your feedback and all your comments.

Thank you for recommending us so highly and looking forward to welcome you back again soon! Until then, on the behalf of everyone at Hilton Malta, I wish you all the best.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Stayed here several times over the last 3 years and its still wonderful. The refurbishment of the whole hotel is still looking as pristine as it was on day one.

I lost my Diamond status a few months ago and therefore I didn't have access to the lovely executive lounge that I've had in the past and at £50 a night the upgrade was not worth it for just me.

I had a beautiful Marina view room which I was very happy with. The staff at check in and check out were great.

I had already filled out a comments card about one staff member around the main pool, Mehdi, but I want to mention him again. I stayed last week and it was Mehdi's second day working round the pool and his badge said he was in training. He told me he'd worked in banqueting before but the service I got from him with drinks served to me was exceptional. He had such a lovely friendly persona and smile and bent down to my level to talk to me. I noticed that he did this with lots of other guests. Mehdi was very chatty and helpful. If there is a monthly or quarterly staff recognition scheme, then he should win it! A manager in the making if ever I saw one!

In my view, the Hilton is the best hotel in Malta. I've taken a look around the Phoenicia which is beautiful but had the feel of a business hotel and way too formal and stuffy for me. The Hilton has the luxury but is far more welcoming and friendly.

I will be back!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
4  Thank Martin C
Robert V, Duty Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Martin,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Malta once again and taking a moment to share feedback on your stay with other travellers.

We are pleased to hear you were very satisfied by our hotel and found our team member Mehdi very friendly and helpful.

We are also grateful to receive your comments. I have shared these comments with my team. I would like to assure you that we greatly appreciate comments from our guests as these enable us to make improvements in everything we do, whenever and wherever possible.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future. Until then, on the behalf of everyone at Hilton Malta, I wish you all the best.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

I came here with my family recently and had a great time.
The refurbishment has had a noticable improvement throughout the hotel.
The style in the rooms were improved and updated.
The location is good, overlooking Portomaso.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family

Dear Peter,

We are pleased to hear you were very wowed by our hotel. Our team takes great pride in your feedback and all your comments.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Great clean rooms, good views, excellent staff.
We only ate breakfast at the hotel as there are so many excellent and varied places to eat within an easy walking distance. The king sized bed was really comfortable.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Robert V, Duty Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Steve B,

We are pleased to hear you were very wowed by our hotel and found our excellent staff. Our team takes great pride in your feedback and all your comments.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We've just come back from a wonderful five days at this hotel in St Julian's.
It isn't only all you'd expect from a 5* - but much more too. The staff are truly wonderful and nothing is too much trouble for them. Every single one is so friendly and helpful and that really adds to the atmosphere of the place.
Despite the changeable weather, we had a fabulous time and there was plenty to keep us entertained. I'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The Executive Rooms are worth the extra
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family

Dear riviera_writer,

We are pleased to hear you were very wowed by our hotel and found our staff truly wonderful. Our team takes great pride in your feedback and all your comments.