US$26
Free cancellation until 08/01
Book now, pay at stay
US$16
US$14
Da Vienna Boutique Hotel(Nagoya)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/02
US$50
US$30
Allium Batam Hotel(Nagoya)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$32
Agoda.com
US$30
Batam Star hotel(Nagoya)(Great Value!)
US$13
US$10
Agoda.com
All reviewsstudio roommini kitchentable tennismicrowave ovenindoor poolnagoya mallsmall kitchenettesimple cookingmin walkheavy trafficbit datedegg stationin room diningseafoodhills mallsame levelcrossing the road
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Booked their package from wowgetaways.com which surprisingly offered two-way transfer service and stay at a good price and cheaper than taking a taxi! The transfer driver greeted me once I exited the immigration hall. Car was comfortable and driver was friendly. Upon arrival at the hotel, the lobby felt very small but comfortable. The staff were warm, friendly and made you feel like home. My room was the Studio Room, which i found out that all rooms had a small kitchenette! Bed was huge and comfortable. Air-con was cold and powerful for me. I spent the afternoon sleeping, and woke up hungry. I had dinner at Mike's Pub downstairs, which was a quiet, relaxing pub that serves beers and food. The food was really good!

From the map, it seems that the hotel was far from Nagoya Hills Shopping Mall but I was surprised that it was just a 5 mins walk. Bought some clothes and headed back to the hotel's swimming pool (which offered amazing view!) and went to sleep. Breakfast was acceptable, although I would preferred more mixture of western and local variety. I can't wait to come back again!

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank jeffkgy
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I was really impressed with this hotel. The staff, the rooms and basically the comfort. This is like a 5 star hotel even though it's a touch dated. The staff seem keen to please in all area's. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise, I didn't expect such a spread. I'll be back for sure.

Room Tip: Inside rooms are very quiet
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a night in a studio room. The room and bed is big enough for a family of 3. Neat and clean. The room has a fridge, owen and electric stove. Bathroom is neat and clean, but had some leaking in our toilet, floor was wet always. Had to call them few times for the repair and cleaning. Otherwise the staffs are very helpful and pleasant.
Has a gym and a small indoor pool, not very deep, but can enjoy with your kids.

Restaurant food was good and reasonably priced. Breakfast was pretty ordinary with not much options, but taste was good.

Spa at the hotel is also good, near the pool. Go for it if you are lasy to good out for a massage. Prices are almost similar to famous spas near nagoya. They do in room massage as well.

Most attract factor is very near to Nagoya Hill Mall. Just a 5 mins walk, from the back door of the hotel.

And 10-15 mins drive from harbourbay ferry terminal.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for 1 night with my wife.

Location:
It is located approximately 5mins walk from Nagoya Hill mall. You can save on transportation on this one.

Room (Studio):
We definitely love our room. Clean and neat. The furnitures in there do provide us a lot of compartment to put our stuffs. More than a typical standard hotel room would provide.

Staffs:
Our experience with the staffs were a pleasant one. Kind, polite and friendly - Standard hotel service.

Price:
Our 1 night stay cost about Rp460,000. It was worth it.

We loved our stay. Recommended.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed 1 night with mom after our day spa and shopping.

Reception greeted us well. Thou booking is done through Agoda and paid, we are required to put a deposit of $200k rupiah via credit card or $400k via cash. I do understand hotel practice on this so it is not a problem for us.

Room, toilet, kitchenette are clean. Hair dryer is normal hotel hair dryer amd works well. Basic toiletries are available. Bed room slippers material is good for toilet use. The only con is when the toilet floor gets wet, the water doesn't flow well to the drain and it doesn't get dry.

Breakfast varities was okay for the price.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family