Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
School Visit (Paddle Boarding)

This is a fantastic facility with brilliant staff who are very friendly and engaging. Our school... read more

Reviewed yesterday
SAFC2010
Amazing

Amazing experience. Would definitely recommend . The staff are really friendly and helpful full... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
791muzammilm

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic afternoon paddle boarding for our daughters birthday, staff were fantastic from original booking till the end of the activity, 6 kids had the time of their lives jumping off into the sea!! Special mention to Kal who was brilliant with everyone!! We will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My three teens and I had a fantastic couple of hours with our leader Jaz and her student Jenny in the kayaks. Jaz was a great instructor who made sure we all felt safe and competent to go into the main harbor area for a bit of an explore and plenty of splashing! After leaving the marina we had to wait while a huge ship came into the dock side which was a bonus to see! We were also lucky to see the resident seal too! If you are wondering about a good team and confidence building activity then I'd thoroughly recommend this. Thank you Jaz and the team!

1  Thank ChrisHx6
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent experience for anyone trying something different. Kem was a great instructor. No pressure and helped build your confidence. If you enjoy a challenge i would highly recommend it. Its great fun. Not expensive either. so pleased have this on our doorstep. Try it you'll not be disappointed

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What an amazing experience. My sister got me and other family members this for my 50th. Im terrified of the sea and fish . Kem the instructor was fab and encouraging, he was always talking and gave us confidence. It was very daunting at first but once you got the confidence it was great. Will definitely be doing this again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked in for paddle boarding this morning but it was too windy so opted for kayaking instead. We were not disappointed. We went as a family with my eldest being 16 and my youngest being 7 and we all had an amazing time. Kem, our instructor, was fantastic he was very patient and funny. Brilliant with the children. I would recommend the company and activity in a heart beat. We will be back again.